8

2:00 p.m

"Ah." I breathe out. "We are finally here!" I say enjoying the fresh sunny day.

I look behind me to see all three panting heavily.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"I-" Toshi breathes out.

"You are never driving!" Tendo yells and I stare at him with a confused look. "You kill us three times! You press the break like it was the gas and you step on the gas like you are in fast and furious!" He exclaims.

I burst out laughing. "I'm sorry." I apologize.

Kimi shakes her head. "You are a scary driver." She chuckles. "You left them behind."

"Oh, that's sad." I shrugged my shoulders. "Should we get the things ready?" I ask.

"Yea! I haven't been in this house for a while." She says.

She offered her beach house, she said that we should go to hers since she hadn't been here since she was a little girl.

Toshi

🏐

We finished getting everything out of the car and waited for the others outside the court to pass the volleyball to each other, y/n didn't wanna join and I'm not sure why.

Her ankle is still healing and she acts like nothing happened, but I can see that deep down she's lost and doesn't know what to do.

I look at her to see her sitting down as she closely looks at the ball, she's paying so much attention to it. She looks calm...

"Hey guys we are here!" Sebastian yells, one of our former players.

"Hey guys!" The girl Kimi yells.

Y/n body is tense as she looks at Rose, and her partner, and something tells me right away that there is some discomfort.

There is some tension between them and I wanna find out, but it's none of my business, and yet I can't seem to mind my own business when it includes her.

🏐

4:05

We are now down at the beach. We waited two hours for the rain to stop, and now it's sunny and the air feels warm.

Y/n and the other girls are sitting down, while me and the other guys play volleyball.

I don't enjoy being around a lot of people, but her being here I didn't mind it at all.

"OH, look at y/n being thrown at the water!" Sebastian points out and I see y/n being carried by Lexi and Hinata into the water.

"Wait!" Y/n screams in fear. "I can't-" but it was too late because she was already in the water.

What is wrong with them? Are they that stupid to throw her in the water?

Anger runs down my body and I waste no second to run into the water.

"Are you guys dumb?" Tendo runs after me. "She has a fucking broken leg!" She screams at the girls.