1.

"Haku!" Philip knocked on the malaysian's classroom. Since it was still early, There weren't much students on the school and classrooms yet, Philip and Haku just went to school early just for fun.

"Oh, Philip. What's up?" Haku stoop up from his desk as he walked up to Philip. "Nothing much.. Just wanna annoy you." Philip smiled smugly. "What ever." Haku scoffed as he received a message from Kazuya. Haku grabbed his phone as Phillip peek also until he punch Haku's shoulder gently with a teasing smile.

"Oooh~ look what we have here.. Kazuya asking you what do you want from Starbucks~" Philip teased

"Oh shut up.." Haku brushed Philip's teasing.

"Hey.. He loves you for years now, When will you return his feelings back?" Philip asked with a curious tone.

"Hm... I have no plan with getting a partner at the moment. You know me, Study first." Haku reasoned as he reply to Kazuya's chat.

"Study first daw pero nag seselos pag may kasamang iba si Kazuya~" (Translation: Study first but you get jealous when Kazuya is with someone else~) Philip brought up as he giggle.

Haku just glared at him as he slapped the back of Philip's head.

"Ah, Bodoh. You're just delusional, Ya." Haku said bluntly as he put his phone back in his pocket. "Besides, I have nothing to be jealous of."

"Yeah you have nothing to be jealous of since Kazuya will always still choose you over everyone else~ Yiee~ kilig yan?" Philip laughed at Haku's annoyed face expression.

"I am not flustered Philip. Stop with your delusions." Haku said with an annoyed tone as Philip continue to laugh until a knock was heard. They turned their heads to see Kazuya.

"Ah.. Haku.. Goodmorning. Here's your Spanish flat bread and your latte. Yes, I told them to lessen the sugar and use fresh milk." Kazuya handed Haku his breakfast.

"Wow... Kazuya? I'm here too?! jeez aga aga third wheel nanaman ako." Philip complained. "Ah.. Sorry Philip, Are you Haku for me to buy food for and for me to greet a good morning?" Kazuya said sarcastically as Philip's expression turned into an annoyed one.

"Ok.. You two stop arguing, it's early. And thank you, Kazuya." Haku smilled at Kazuya.

"Your smile.. Made my day just brighter." Kazuya said with a small smile.

"Ehem.. I think you two forgotten I'm still here?!" Philip complained again. "Philip.. Stop making a scene, It's just a nice compliment. Stop acting you're an third wheel since you I have no intention-" Haku was caught of with Philip's tsk.

"I'll get going now.. Bye Haku ang fuck you Philip." Kazuya waved a goodbye to Haku as he left the classroom. Philip was pissed and Haku was just calm.

"You two are more romantic than real couples.." Philip mumbled.
"Kindly shut the fuck up.." Haku smilled innocently at Philip as they continue to chat.

~~~

"He's so cute.. Lord, The father, From heaven above.. Give me strength before I go weak for this boy..."
-Kazuya