4 - Sick pt. 2

As Kazuya is carrying 2 bags and a sick Malaysian, His face was like he is not bothered at all and that he is glad that he's the one who's gonna take him home and take care of him.. But instead of taking Haku to his house, He took Haku at his own condo.

Kazuya set the sleeping Haku on his head as he changed his clothes to a slightly more comfortable ones.

Kazuya then sat besides Haku and check his temperature again.

"Damn he's hot.. I should probably get a cold towel for him to cool his body temperature." Kazuya mumbled to himself.

He stood up and left Haku in his room as he go to the kitchen to prepare soup for him and a cold towel for him.

When he came back with a tray with a bowl of soup, Warm water, medicine and a cold towel, He set the tray on his bed side table as he gently shook Haku to wake up.

"Wake up, My love..." Kazuya mumbled the last part as he shook gently the sleeping academic achiver. When Haku woke up, his eyes suddenly widen as he started to panic.

"K-Kazuya..? Where am I and why am I here..?!" Kazuya calmed the Malaysian boy with a gentle past on the head and a soft smile.

"Don't worry.. I took you to my condo and I'll be taking care for you for now.." Kazuya reassured him as Haku calmed down.

"Here.. I prepared this soup just for you. Yes, I made your favorite mushroom soup. Eat up so you can take your medicine." Kazuya gave him the tray with a soft smile.

"Are you my lover for you to be worried sick at me? Anyways.. Thank you." Haku sighed as he started to eat his soup.

Kazuya just sat next to Haku, Admiring his beloved as he smile at him as his words slip off his mouth.

"You're so pretty for a boy..."

Haku stopped eating and just stared at Kazuya with a shocked and startled face as Kazuya realized what he said.

"I-I mean... It's true..! Damn it.." Kazuya sighed as he his his face away from Haku as Haku laughed.

"Alright then" Haku smiled.

"Why does Kazuya even wanna take care of me so badly... Yeah he likes me but.. Ugh." Haku thought.

...

Haku was laying on Kazuya's bed as Kazuya take care of him. Haku then fell asleep as Kazuya just stare at Haku's cute delicate face as he smiles. He's greatful even if Haku doesn't like him back, he gives him a chance to show him how kuch he loves him and mean a lot to him.

"I will do anything for you, my beloved."

Kazuya then leaned over Haku's ear as he whispered at him.

...

"I will take really good care of you when you become mine.. Haku. I love you, my moon."