Chapter | Heartbeat | Four

Fems POV:

I sat in Uzi and Dolls teachers office, while Doll and her classmates sat behind me. "So, Ms. L/N. Uzi has been, uh, absent." Her teacher starts. "Yes, I deiced that I would have her stay with some reletives for a while. Due to her behavior towards some events." I say. "Speaking on her behavior." Her teacher starts.

"Yes, yes. Emo; Smart; Gremlin child." I say, crossing my arms. "Yeah, she had trouble fitting in. We think there might be something damaged with her programming." He says, tapping her head. "Ho- How is she at home?" He asks, my eyes widen at him telling me that. "Uh, Sorry? She's herself, there is nothing wrong with that." I say.

Sending glares at him as he wrote down somethings. "You call her damaged again and I'll kill all of your family!" I yell at him. "My children are amazing just the way they are." I say. "Uzi is very kind, and soft hearted. While Doll is smart and caring." I say, the teacher hums and writes more things down as I talked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-Timeskip brought to you by Fem getting boot loaded by Cyn-]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I mean, you don't think it's my parenting, do you? I took her in after her dad abandoned her with me, yet she banishes herself and refuses to talk to me." I say, slightly freaking out over that. Suddenly, I hear a yelp. I look back to see Lizzy jump back and a faint red color disappear. The door was pushed in to stop anyone from coming in or out.

"Sorry, industrial-strength-ghost, or whatever. Settle." Lizzy says sitting down. I look at Doll who has her eye covered, diffently her doing. I sigh. "Mr whatever, I think this is our final words together for today. I'll be taking Doll home." I say. "Come on, Doll." I say, waving her to follow me as I stand up. I stood up, and walked towards the door. I opened it, and when I walked out.

I was meet with two people. Frank and Tim. "Hey you two." I say. "Come on, Doll." I say, she slowly followed me. For some reason, really skitish. I stopped, and looked ahead to a figure. "Hello, Fem." It said. My eyes widened. "Nori?..." I say, in a confused tone. I put my hand up, aimed it towards Doll and teleported to her room. "Cyn." I say.

"Small laugh. Long time no see, Y/N." It says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "J died, so I got control of her heart." It says, turning the hologram into NB. "Hows my sibling doing? Are they well?" It asks. "NBs doing fine." I say. "Good to know. How about your dear friend, Male?" It asks. "He's fine as well." I say. "That's good." It says.

"Congrast, you made a whole new virus on your own. Now what?" It asks. "Make sure no of them have to die." I say. "That would be useless." It says. "I'll make you a deal, Cyn. Leave Uzi and Doll alone and if you do so. I'll have kill a few Worker Drones, how about that?" I ask. "Thinking..." It says. "Deal." It says.