9.5 | Shattered Bonds(Dead End P2)

A/N: Gen uses all pronouns so I'll switch to They/Them to She/Her to He/Him. Sorry it's so short!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fems POV:

I woke up to the sound of small clicks, that sometimes were replaced with gunshots. I opened my eyes, to see a figure with a gun in their hand. Shooting at a disassembly heart in a see through box. My eyes widened the figues torn off arm. I calm myself, taking a deep breath and attempting to get the restraints off, grunting as I tried to get them off.

"Hey there Fem." A voice says, my eyes widen at the voice. The figure turned around, reaching up and turning on the light above them. The light turned on and revealed Gen. "Gen?... What- What happened to you?" I ask in suprise. "Well, after my dad went missing when he left the base to find you and Male." He explains.

"He never came back, you know this. After that, Fern took me in and raised me real good." They says. "After she was found dead when I was threeteen, I knew you and Male had to do something with it." She says, loading the gun they had in her hand. He stuck it in her belt and walked towards me. "I went looking around for you guys." Gen says.

"I found this place and realized. I have the same virus you and Male have after Alice chopped off my head and I ran away." They say. "Right now, we are on the last floor. Right were your old friends the sentianals are." Gen says, making my eyes widen in suprise. "Of course, they would never hurt you or Male. Sadly, they'll hurt me." Gen says.

"I want you to command the sentianals to kill Alice and Beau." Gen says, angerly. "She caused me to inharit the same virus." They says. "Gen, killing someone won-" I was cut off by Gen putting a hand on their gun. I quickly shut up and sighed. "If you free me, I will let the sentinels into where Alice and Beau are." I say, Gen quickly smirks.

"Great, now lets start going upstairs." Gen says, grabbing their gun and shooting my restraints, freeing me. I stood up, and followed after Gen. As we walked up the stairs. I saw many disassembly drones on the flight of stairs. "Are these bodies your doing?" I ask, Gen shakes her head in responce. "Alices." He says. We arrived on the right floor, Gen opened the door.

Suddenly we heard sentinels chirping. We walked towards the chirping sound. I watched as N was thrown at a wall. The sentinel attempted to kill N, but a voice starts. "Hey, fella." They say, I look over. Seeing Tessa. "Tessa, shut up." I say, It looked at me and chirped softly. "Hey there buddy. Remember me?" I ask, it chirped again. Slowly walking over towards me.

Gen walked around it towards Tessa and N. Tessa attempted to pick up N but failed. "Gen, can you help her pick him up?" I ask, Gen nods. "As long as you get ride of them." They say, I nod. The sentinels walked closer, I put my hand out and It put its forehead on my hand. I lift my other hand, attempting to using my symbol to turn it against anyone I tell it too.

It suddenly bit down on my arm, I scream in pain, pulling away. "Bad sentinel!" I yell, it suddenly watched as blood ran out instead of oil. It chirped loudly and hit its head on the wall. Three more appeared, cornering us. I backed up towards Tessa, Gen, and N putting my hand in front of them to try and protect them. They got closer, and suddenly all the doors unlocked.

It ran towards the open door, one of them stopped and looked at me. My visor showed a picture of Alice and it ran towards the door. The picture disappeared, and I helped Tessa and Gen carry N to a different room. I opened the door to a room, and got N onto a table. Tessa poked N a few times. "Wakey wakey." She says, N turned on. Gasping and sitting up in suprise.