Chapter | A Message | Seven

Fems POV:

I walked into the house, expecting to see Uzi and Doll. "Uzi? Doll?" I call out. I hear a door open, and out comes Doll. "Need something?" She asks. "Is Uzi here?" I ask, Doll shook her head. "She's with V and N." She says, I hum.

"Alright, I'm not staying for long. I just need some things and I'll be staying with Male." I say, Doll nodded. "Okay." She says, she walks back to her room. I walk with her, she walked into her room. Closing the door behind her.

I walk past, and towards me room. I go to unlock the door, but find it's unlocked. I walked in and my room was a mess. Oil all on the floor, and my clothes were ripped. Uzi must of had a rage after prom.

I saw a note, walking towards my bed. I grabbed it, I unfolded it and read it outloud. "Hello, Fem. Trying to change the story? I don't like that." It said. "You're Mama Fem. You're supposed to help Uzi. Not hurt her." I read.

"Looks like I need to rest your story slightly. From now on, the prom didn't happen. Doll was the one fighting Uzi. Now you can restart with Uzi. Protect her this time." I read, slightly happy with this.

"Or else. Male and NB will have no memorys of the prom." It says. "Good luck." It said at the bottom. "Signed, The Creator." I read, I sighed and I stuck the note in my pocket. I realized that all my things were even more trashed.

That stays the same sadly. I noticed that Yeva and Trisses bodies were gone. I looked around, and shrugged it off. Knowing the must be some place good. If not, I would find them later. I turned around and walked towards the door.

"Out I go." I say, walking out of the room. I shut the door behind me, and locked it. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I pull it slightly and I let out a deeper sigh again. "Thanks creator." I mutter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------