11 | Mass Destruction P4

Fems POV:

"Dolls heart is mine. You got that?" I ask, Cynessa nodded. Cynessa brought her hand up to my visor, and it started to piece back together. She dropped her hand from my face and moved her hand to her zipper. She started to talk off her spacesuit. I heard a wet squelching and crunching noise as she took it off. Setting it down with her tentical.

She walked over to Dolls body, and used her tentical to grab it and pull it over to me. N and Uzi stopped hugging, and looked back. I leaned down and tried to eat Dolls heart, but she fought back. I brought my head up and knocked the heart to the floor. It stopped fighting back and I slurped it up. It tasted like oil, but it was more fresh.

I think they were more focused on Cynessa but I think Uzi was also more focused on me eating Dolls heart than Cynessa. I looked up and Cynessa giggled. "Oh, yes. Get snuck-up on." She said, sticking out her tongue and running towards Uzi and N. She glitched as she ran at them. "Neck bite." She said, her voice glitching. She pounced on N, biting into his neck.

They fell to the ground, Uzi was going to use her solver but I used my solver to cut off her hand. Making her yelp in pain. Cyn stabbed Uzi and that made her holler in pain. She brought Uzi and N towards the hole. "It's been fun. And, also, that's sarcasm." Cyn says, throwing N to the ground. "Honestly, I'm starving." Cyn says. She used her claw to bide us goodbye.

Once she jumped down the hole. The alarms started to blare, I watched as the lights turned the golden yellow and I smirked and let out a loud laugh. "The end of this world will be so fun to watch! I want to say sorry to every drone on this planet! Male, NB, Lizzy, Thad, everyone!" I say, I looked at Uzi and gave her a soft face and a sickly sweet smile.

"Especially you, Uzi! I'm sorry to have decived you, but your pain will no longer be once Cyn has fully killed this planet!" I say, I looked at Uzi who was shaking N. Trying to get him awake. I looked back at the hole, which had two tenticals. They grabbed Uzi and Ns legs. Pulling them into the hole. Uzi grunted, and then started to whimper as she tried to grab N.

They were pulled into the hole before I heard a grunt and a weird squish noise. I looked at the hole in confusion. I heard a beep and then a grunt again. "Hey." Uzi says, I roll my eyes and walk towards the hole. "Gosh, I'll just finish the job if she can't." I mutter, slightly annoyed at how I have to put down my adopted daughter. Well, one of them.

"Thanks for, like..." Uzi cut herself off. I watched at the keys fell down the hole. Making my eyes widen, I stopped almost ten feet away. "Everything." Uzi says. "Uzi, don't you dare!" N shouted, Uzi threw N up. Then she jumped after the keys. She got the keys, she jumped up. Cutting off the tentical and throwing the keys at N. His wings popped out.

N attempted to stand up, but Uzis solver appeared on his chest. I read her visor. "Die Mad" which made my eyes soften at this. He was pushed out of the building. I looked back and then at Uzi. Who looked at me and gave me a small smile, she was pulled down into the hole. I let out a sigh. "You're welcome." I say, I closed my eyes and things lit up, suddenly everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------