Prologue

Fear, hardship, regret, shame... The misery that comes from these negative emotions can lead to death.

In this world, these emotions create an energy called 'Cursed Energy', which gives birth to entities known as 'Cursed Spirits', monster born out of fears that humanity harbors.

This happened long ago, originating in the country of Japan, during the first era, Paleolithic Period. However, people that could use Cursed Energy were able to see curses.

Because of this, they came together and became 'Jujutsu Sorcerers', people that use Jujutsu to exorcise curses from their world.

Up into the present of 2017, cursed spirits continue to fester, and have grown stronger and bloomed in their numbers.

—————

"Good morning." A voice spoke to a boy, who started to wake up. He looked around, finding himself in a room that was covered wall to wall in talisman seals.

He looked back in front of him to see a man with white hair while having bandages wrapped around his eyes. "So which one are you right now?"

"Aren't you..."

"Satoru Gojo. I already said this before, but in case you don't remember, I'm in charge of the first-years at Jujutsu Tech."

"Jujutsu... Inumaki... Itsuka—" He tried to move, only to find out that he was restrained by rope that was pinned to the ground. "What is this?"

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others, Izuku Midoriya. It's been decided that you'll be secretly executed, alongside him." He pointed to his right, in which the boy, Izuku, turned to see another boy that was exactly the same age as him, but he wasn't restrained.

To understand what was going on right now, let us reverse time back to a couple of days ago.

It was currently night fall. In a small area of a park, we can see three individuals walking the grounds as they had the chance since no one was there. The three individuals in question were a boy with platinum blonde-colored hair, a girl with glasses, and a panda that was sentient.

"Are you sure it's here?" The panda asked the girl, who looked at the location of an object that they were looking for on her phone. "Yeah, they confirmed that the Cursed Object of the Eight Ancient Sorcerers is here."

"Salmon." The boy said in agreement. The girl looked around, trying to find something that could harbor the object. "It's got to be here somewhere..."

Her eyes turned and widened when seeing a Stevenson screen in the left direction of their path. "That has to be it!" The three rushed over and got to it. They looked at each other, giving a nod before the girl opened it up, only to find that there was nothing there.

"Wh... What?!" The girl asked in total confusion and shock. She started to look around inside and the outside in a state of panic.

"Salmon roe." The boy stated with a tone of calmness.

"Well, this is unfortunate." The panda commented.

"Ugh! Come on! Where the hell is this thing?!"

After a short time, they realize they they couldn't find the cursed object. So they called up their teacher to explain the situation.

"It's not here."

"Huh?" The voice on the other side questioned.

"The Stevenson screen's empty."

"For real? That's hilarious! Maybe it took a night time stroll."

"I am going to punch you." She said in annoyance.