Kyoto Sister School Goodwill Event (Pt. 1)

In a mountain area with a river and hot springs in it, Jogo smoked a transfigured human that was shaped into a smoke pipe. Currently, most of his body was back to normal after suffering from the backlash that came from Gojo's Unlimited Void.

As he released a puff of smoke, he heard footsteps coming from the left. "Hey! There you are!" A voice shouted as Jogo saw Mahito running at him. "Jogoooo!!"

He threw his clothes off before cannonballing into the pool of water, causing a splash that annoyed the fire cursed spirit.

"Looks like you're back to normal." He said, swimming towards him. "Yeah, it's comfortable here. No humans are around."

"Not having a body is a pain."

"You're also lacking in cursed energy, Mahito." Geto said as he arrived.

"You're right, Geto! Turns out Sukuna, the Eight Sorcerers, and their vessels are my mortal enemies. This all started by chance after ai came across a little toy, but it didn't end so well. Started out just fine, though...

Maybe I should have used a hostage and forced him to make a Binding Vow?"

"No, a Binding Vow is entering into willingly. Forcing or coercing a vow onto someone isn't easy as it sounds." The Cursed Spirit Manipulation user stated.

"Maybe instead of trying to alter Junpei's soul, I could have just attacked him physically. Then Sukuna could have used his Reversed Cursed Technique to heal him. Nah... With an attitude like that, he would've refused." Mahito thought before getting out of the water.

"Jogo, after touching Sukuna's soul, I realize now that we should proceed with according to Geto's plan instead of doing things our way. Sukuna is that valuable."

"Collect all of Sukuna's fingers and offer them to him. Even if it means we are all eliminated, correct?" Jogo asked with a grin.

"Oh, you get it."

"Yeah. It's fine by me. It doesn't have to be me specifically who is smiling in the end. As long as curses emerge as the true humans."

"Very well. Then let's retrieve the six fingers stored at Jujutsu High, shall we?" Geto suggests.

"Is that really necessary?" Jogo asked. "The sorcerers are using Yuji Itadori to consume the fingers, right? He'll get them all anyway."

"The authorities at Jujutsu High are still feeling out Yuji Itadori's capacity as a vessel. They're not sure how many fingers he consume before he loses control. Exceptions aside, they'll have him devour all the fingers at once after they've all been collected.

We can't wait until then. In the worst-case scenario, Yuji Itadori might be eliminated by the higher-ups."

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained, huh? So what's the plan?" The fire cursed spirit asked.

"It's already under way. We've tricked Jujutsu High into gathering the fingers."

Meanwhile, Gojo was with Nanami, who was reading the morning newspaper. "Nanami! Tell me a funny joke or story!" The sorcerer asked, but the Ratio user stayed silent.

"I got it! Let's record us playing catch with old rice balls while talking about the separation of church and state. It'll go viral for sure!"

"What on Earth are you talking about? Do it yourself."

"Okay... How about a little game?" He suggested before clapping his hands. "Tell me, what do you like about great sorcerer, Satoru Gojo! I like everything!"

"Something idiotic and lighthearted as that joke could do some good for Itadori right now." Nanami suggested while Gojo remembered how he said that he would have his student take on more difficult missions.