Junpei Yoshino & Nobara Kugisaki: Rising

Back with Akari, after she dropped the delinquent and his sister Fujinuma, she returned back to the hotel that she and the students were staying at, only to find out that they weren't there.

"Where did they go?!" She asked herself before dialing in Megumi's number. After a few seconds, it was picked up. "Where the hell did you brats go?! I thought you were coming back so that the mission could be taken to the sorcerers higher than Grade 2!"

"Akari-san, it's me, Izuku." Izuku answered from the other side of the call, surprising the woman.

"Midoriya-kun? What's going on? Why do you have Fushiguro's phone?"

"Megumi's okay, he's just beaten up and knocked out. But I healed him up. He asked me to be here to provide supervision." He said before looking at Sukuna's finger that he was currently holding. "He managed to beat the cursed spirit that bears the finger of Sukuna, which I currently have in my hand. We're at Yasohachi Bridge, underneath it."

"Got it." She replied before heading into her car. "But what about Itadori, Yoshino and Kugisaki? Are they with you right now?"

Izuku could feel Danger Sense activate, and turned in its direction. "No, they're somewhere else. Near the edge of the riverbank, which leads down to a road. But I have no doubt that they can take care of it. I'll only interject if they can't handle it."

"Alright. Sit tight. I'll be right there." Akari said before hanging up, turning the ignition key and starting the car. "But it still won't stop me from chewing those damn reckless brats!"

And with that, Akari drove off for Yasohachi Bridge. Back at Yasohachi Bridge...

"Rot Technique... Supreme Art: Wing King!" The man used the supreme art of his cursed technique, causing blood to form on his back and take the shape of butterfly wings. "Death by Wasps!"

Yuji's eyes widen when seeing blood drip from the wings, falling onto a rock and corroding like acid. "Kugisaki! Don't touch that blood!"

"I know!" She shouted back before seeing multiple lines of blood come out from the man's wings, which broken up into those lines of blood.

"Start running and turn your backs to me." The man said with a sinister smile before sending the threads of blood at them.

Yuji, Junpei and Nobara retreated, trying to outrun the lines of blood. "Come on, Kugisaki! Is that the fastest as you can go?" Yuji asked when seeing the girl faltered behind.

"Ugh, no way! And shut up!" She retorted before a line of blood came up from behind her, but Junpei used one of Moon Dreg's tendrils to make her trip before Yuji caught her.

"I got your back." She said, looking back to see the lines of blood coming at them. "Okay. But hold on tight."

"Huh?"

In a split second, Nobara was taken back when Yuji rushed off in a flash of speed, with Junpei using his cursed energy to enhance his legs to try and keep up while the two of them managed to dodge the lines of blood.

"What incredible speed! And while carrying someone else, too." The man thought in his head while continuing to attack with his Wing King technique.

Junpei turned back, only to find that the lines of blood continued to follow them.

"They're getting away. But no matter..."

The trio jumped out of the forest, landing onto the road below them. "All right! We're out of range." Yuji said while letting Nobara go.

"Well done. You deserve some praise. Maybe even a medal." Nobara said sarcastically.