Kyoto Sister School Goodwill Event (Pt. 2)

Everything flashes back to a few moments before the event started as the Tokyo team was preparing their plan against the opponent team.

"Todo will definitely come straight at us, leaving his teammates." Maki stated. "Mai might follow suit and target me. Todo's a handful. Worst-case scenario, even if we all combined strength might not be enough down, and Izuku will be left alone.

At first, I was thinking about positioning someone in the rear to keep him occupied—maybe Panda or Izuku... But I have an idea of who. Itadori, we will leave Todo to you."

Yuji was confused as he held up a finger to his face. "I don't want to lose anyone who can help locate the enemy. You don't have to win. Just help us in buying as much time as you can. Plus, once Izuku can see that you're good against him, he can do his own thing to help. But if you fall against Todo, he'll have to swoop in and take your place."

"Just give it you're all!" Panda cheered with a thumbs up. "Though, to be honest, you're an extra player, so it's okay if you go down."

"That's rude..." Yuji muttered. "Sorry, Megumi. I bet you wanted to fight Todo." Panda apologized to the Ten Shadows user.

"It doesn't matter either way."

"Sheesh, you're dry..."

"If I'm going to fight, then... I'm gonna win."

Back in the present, Yuji and Izuku moved back while Todo spits out a bit of blood. "You have some pretty good speed."

"No way! I thought we had him!" The boy thought while trying to calm himself. Izuku was keeping his stance as he saw the Kyoto third-year gripped his fist.

"Here's one right back at ya, first year! Defend yourself as if your life depends on it!"

Izuku was taken by surprise while Yuji shuddered in shock when Todo instantly moved forward, with the cursed spirit spider that was in front of them get annihilated by his punch.

The special-grade prodigy dodged the attack while Yuji was forced to take the punch, which sent him flying back into multiple trees.

"Agh..." Yuji looked at his left arm to see that it was shaking. "My arms... are still there. But they're shaking. I thought they were gone. If that curse didn't get in the way, it would've been way worse."

"Yuji, watch out!" Just when he heard Izuku's voice, Yuji turned back, only to be met by Todo's foot, in which he proceeded to stomp on his face.

After about six or seven stomps, Todo was about to throw a punch, but stopped when noticing Yuji was unconscious.

"Done already... just like that? That's sad. Oh, well." Todo turned back towards Izuku. "Now, after we fight, I wonder who I will pick off first."

Izuku just sighed and shook his head. "You really think that was enough to take him out?"

Todo was confused on what he meant before hearing something rustle, making him grin as Yuji got back up. "Hey, hey? For real, man? You're kidding." He said with a grin.

"Why did you go and pound my face like that?! What if you made me even dumber than I already am!"

"Don't worry. Takada-chan once said, 'guys who perfect if their a little dumb'."

"Takada? Who's that? I don't care about pop idles." Yuji replied while wiping the blood off his face.

"Then how do you know that she's an idol? You must know her."

"Yuji, you think you can handle this?" Izuku asked his koudai. "Yeah!"

"Well, just before you leave, I haven't been able to ask you this." Todo said to Izuku before turning back to Yuji. "First-year, what's your name?"