Aoi Todo & Mai Zen'in

It was a normal sunny day over in the campus of Jujutsu High. In an area that was on the school grounds, Nobara inputs her money into the vending machine, punches in the numbers and a drinks was dropped down into the slot. She and Megumi were currently running an errand for their second-year classmates.

"I wish we had more of these vending machines around the school..." She complained while grabbing her drink.

"Not gonna happen, Kugisaki. We're strict with who we do business with." The boy replied to her complaint.

Meanwhile, the second-years were currently walking throughout the campus. Panda looked around and couldn't find his koudai.

"What? Where's the first-year crew?" He asked. "They're currently out running an errand for us." Maki replied.

"Will they be okay?"

"Huh? What are you talking about? They're not kids. They can run errands on their own."

"That's not what I mean." Panda explained. "Isn't the Kyoto School coming today? For the meetings that's about the Goodwill Event?

There's talk that the higher-ups, who have friction with Satoru, were involved with the special grade incident and the dispatch of the first-years. The Kyoto principal is one of those higher-ups. What if they start something?"

"They targeted Itadori, and he's dead. I don't think Megumi and Kugisaki are in danger. The Kyoto geezer wouldn't try something so openly." Maki stated her opinion.

"The teacher have their reputation. But not the students." Panda commented.

Maki was silent for a bit before asking her question. "Is Mai coming?"

"Probably not. The students aren't involved with the meeting. But... knowing them..."

Megumi and Nobara heard footsteps coming from the right, and when they turned around, the two of them saw that they were confronted by two students of their sister school.

"Those guys sure do love to talk trash."

"Why are you here, Zen'in-senpai?" Megumi asked, totally surprised to see the sister of his senpai was here.

"I knew it! They have a similar vibe to Maki-san. Are they sisters?" Nobara asked.

"Oh, Fushiguro. Isn't that what you call Maki? Please, call me Mai." The sister of Maki, Mai Zen'in said while giving the boy a smile and wink. She was a second year at the Kyoto Jujutsu High.

"So, these are the replacements for Okkotsu and the third-year." The only third year of the sister school, Aoi Todo asked as he scanned the two.

"We were worried about you, so we tagged along. I heard your classmate had died. Must've been tough." Mai said while continuing to smile. "Or maybe it wasn't?"

"What are you getting at?" Megumi asked.

"It's okay. Some things are hard to put into words. So how about I do you a favor and just say it? Sure, being called 'vessel' sounds harmless. But he was just basically a half-cursed monster.

Such a vile facade of a human was calling himself a Jujutsu Sorcerer alongside you... It must have been terrible."

Mai put a finger up to her lips as she bit on it while having a smile. "You must be relieved he's dead."

Hearing her mock their friend and his death was irritating both Megumi and Nobara.

"Mai, stop talking nonsense." Todo said as he cuts into the conversation. "I just want to know if they're worthy replacements for Okkotsu."