Jujutsu Baseball

In a cave, the blonde curse user who Izuku punched the crap out of walked in, still feeling the bruises, even after his cursed technique had saved him.

"I ended up doing nothing but get beaten up. Man, I can still feel that bastard's punch..." He muttered. "I wonder if I'm gonna get scolded. Compared to me though..."

He turned to see Hanami coming out of a wall, looking heavy injured with the right side of her body being burnt off while her eye sockets were empty.

"...you're working too hard."

Hanami said nothing before collapsing to the floor. Seeing this made him grin. "You poor thing. I can put you at ease."

He takes his hand sword and goes over to end Hanami, but Mahito comes over, putting an arm over his head. "Good work!" He congratulated him.

"But be careful now, human. Know your place or I'll kill you."

"Aw... come on. I'm just being compassionate. I guess curses can't understand the subtleties of human nature."

Hearing this made Mahito let him go. "So... did you get it?" He asked, with Mahito showing the finger of Sukuna.

"No problem. Special grade cursed object—Ryomen Sukuna... I have the six that were stored at Jujutsu High. Plus, I got the special grade cursed objects—Death Painting Wombs Numbers One to Three."

His mind flashes back to when Geto told about the warehouse in the campus.

"Jujutsu High's Buddhist temple facade is just that—a facade. Thanks to Tengen's barrier technique, the building's location changes every day. There are over 1,000 doors, but only one connects to the storeroom where the fingers and other highly dangerous cursed objects are located.

Only Tengen knows which door leads to the storeroom, so there shouldn't be many obstacles."

"Who is this Tengen guy anyway?" Jogo asked, confused on the individual that he was speaking about.

"A Jujutsu Sorcerer who possesses the Immortality cursed technique."

"Immortality? Then does that make him stronger than Satoru Gojo?"

"Immortality, not anti-aging. It's comparable to something like a tree." Geto corrects the facts. "Other than the barrier, Tengen doesn't interfere with this world. Don't worry about it.

Before we let Jujutsu High retrieve the finger I put a talisman on it made with Mahito's cursed energy. It's an advanced seal from the inside, so it shouldn't come undone. As the source, Mahito, you should be able to find it easily."

"Any guards in there?" Mahito asked.

"Only two of Tengen's small-fry assistants between the door and the storeroom. More importantly, Mahito, I want you to thin out as many Sorcerers as possible at the school before the curtain disappears. Take make pressure off of Hanami."

"Why don't we keep Satoru Gojo inside the curtain?" Hanami asked.

"We don't want to bring attention to Mahito and our true objective. Also, if we don't actually try our hardest, we won't be able to test the curtain. Trapping the students makes the most sense."

"So we can kill anyone other than Sukuna's vessel?"

"Sure. But I wouldn't recommend it." Geto said, which confused Hanami. "There is something about Sukuna that doesn't align with what I was expecting. This is just my personal theory, but there's a landmine for Sukuna among the students. Worst-case scenario, if we were to trigger it, our plan might be over."