Young Fish & Reverse Punishment (Pt. 3)

"I'm going, Nanamin." Yuji said as he was on a call with the man. This took place several moments before he busted down the gym doors and confronted Junpei.

"Don't, Itadori. I told you this morning why you can't. If there's a curtain, chances are that it's at Satozakura High and still up. We won't take long. Just wait for us there. I'll be sending Midoriya over." He replied, currently back at the sewers where Mahito's old hideout once was.

However, the cursed spirit was no where to be found in the area, as Nanami and his protege, Grade 2 Sorcerer Takuma Ino were surrounded by a bunch of transfigured humans.

"It's probably pointless to tell him anything." The man thought as he hanged up the call. "Ino, there's a situation that needs my attention. I'll leave the rest to you."

"What?!" Ino exclaimed in shock.

"Is something wrong?"

"Well, there's just a lot of them... plus they are human."

"What if I approve your Grade 1 recommendation?" He asked, which immediately got his attention as Ino was now fired up.

"Yeaaahh!! Let's do this, baby!"

Yuji walked down the hallway, but was blocked by Ijichi. "Please move, Ijichi-san."

"I'm sorry, Itadori." The man apologized. "Our job is to help people. That still includes students like yourself... I won't make any more mistakes. Don't go... Itadori."

"Sorry, Mr. Ijichi." The boy apologized back to him as he moved out of the way.

In present time, rumbling was heard through the school as Yuji was currently engaged with Junpei.

He charged towards Junpei, charging his fist with cursed energy. "Moon Dregs!" Junpei commanded as something got in the way of Yuji's punch, which blocked the hit.

Once the dust had settled, Yuji was in shock to see that a jellyfish Shikigami was next to Junpei. "A jellyfish Shikigami! It's getting in between us and not letting me attack!"

"Don't make me say it again... Get the hell outta here, Jujutsu Sorcerer. This has nothing to do with you!"

"That's not for you to decide!" Yuji retorted.

"What's the point of thoughtlessly saving people...? That's not what life is about!" Junpei shouted back as his Shikigami, Moon Dregs had engulfed Yuji with its tentacles.

"All you righteous people full of compassion... It's just a bunch of lies! You can't make me follow those stupid rules. If someone deserves to die, no one has the right to stop it. So go take a nap now. I still need to take care of something."

He tried to walk away, but something stopped him. Junpei looked back to see it was Yuji's hand, confusing him as he recalled what Mahito did for him.

"Junpei, your cursed technique is poison." The curse answered as he had just altered Junpei's brain to learn about Jujutsu. The boy was currently staring in awe at the sight of his new jellyfish Shikigami.

"Poison created by cursed energy will be emitted from your Shikigami's tendrils. And in due time, you will learn how to control the Shikigami's size, strength and the amount of poison.

I can teach you skills that take years for Jujutsu Sorcerers to learn. You'll be able to fight right away. Junpei. You're really talented."

"Who are you making excuses to?!" Yuji shouted before using his strength to throw Junpei out of the window, making him fall.

"Why?! My Moon Dreg's poison isn't working on him!" The boy thought as he crashed landed on the roof that had the benches underneath. "Why?! Why are you getting in the way?!"