•||Chapter 4: "Home"||•

Mist finally got a house and she was amazed by how it wasn't that big so it wasn't too hard to keep it clean. The bed was actually comfy for once and everything just felt safe. Mist got an idea and went to collect flowers to sell to make a living in case she needed to pay for food and housing. She walked into the field full of flowers and smiled, she did see one that looked odd, it looked like a wolf due to the petals. Mist gently roots it up and puts it in a vase with dirt and has been watered. She went back to harvesting flowers that she could sell. A wolf pup from afar smelled the flower that had petals that formed the shape of a wolf and it followed that scent, it sniffs the flower.

"Huh?" Mist said confused, she turned to see a grey wolf pup happily sniffing the flower.

The wolf pup turns to Mist and begins to lick her face since it had no parents and wanted food.

"Oh you must be hungry" Mist stated as she saw how skinny the wolf pup was, she took some beef out and handed it to the wolf pup.

The wolf pup ate it fastly, enjoying the beef that was given to it.

She admired the wolf pup as it ate, she never expected a flower to attract a wolf pup to her. She was confused about what happened to the wolf pup's parents and why they weren't around. All she could do is take care of the wolf pup and raise it as her own but does the city even allow wolves as pets. She signed and she puts her purse on, grabbing the vase, and then carrying the wolf pup back to her house in Whiterun.