•||Chapter 6: Sick||•

Mist woke up the next morning feeling like crap. She sits up, coughing a whole storm and it hurt her throat afterwards.

"Ugh...I should go see the medic..." Mist said weakly, she tries to stand up, hoping that she won't fall.

She staggers and stops walking for a second when she gets tunnel vision. The wolf pup tilted its head confused and follows Mist to make sure that everything is fine. Mist stands near the wall and uses it as support as she walks to the medic. She keeps making sure that she has support. She knocks on the medic's door and patiently waits. The medic opens the door, the medic looked concerned due to how pale Mist was.

"Come in and sit down" The medic commanded with a concerned tone.

Mist came in and sat down, her pet wolf pup sat down next to Mist. The medic began to look at Mist's eyes and tries to see if Mist was low on any nutritions. It turns out that she was just low on iron.

"Oh dear, your low on iron. I'll go get some food for you, I'll be right back" The medic explained and went to go get food for Mist.

Mist stayed still and she was feeling dizzy and lightheaded. The medic returned with a plate of steak, potatos, and mash potatoes.

"Here's your food and I'm Mrs. Rose! I hope this meal will help you with your iron!" Mrs. Rose smiled as she handed the plate to Mist carefully.

Mrs. Rose stayed to make sure that Mist doesn't pass out. Mist began to eating the steak slowly and started to feel better. After Mist finished her meal, Mrs. Rose puts the plate near the kitchen sink.

"You should be good now just make sure you eat a healthy and balanced diet!" Mrs. Rose said happily.

"Thanks and I will" Mist responded, she picked up her pet and goes back to her house.

"Your welcome!" Mrs. Rose replied, waving goodbye.