Requiem unused scene

Seiren brought the guests to the back and entered a room with a view of the clear mountains and the sea from the glass window that covered the whole side of one of the walls - an impossible feat from the top of the penthouse which was supposed to show the sky and the top of other buildings.

Then Seiren snapped her fingers and the view outside changed into a tropical jungle. Then she snapped her fingers again and this time the view changed into the mountains and the clear lake just like those in Japanese paintings.

"Nice huh? I connected that window to a... let's just say, the artificial worlds that I made. I can change the view to match my mood just like that. Pretty convenient, huh?" She then sat at the couch and waved her hand to tell them to sit. "So, I guess you're here to... merge with me?" She spoke directly to Yue - who nodded.

She then observed Yue, and then her eyes went to Noah - who seemed to be absorbed in something outside the window and she chuckled because she knew what it was that caught his attention.

"Noah Argent. I've heard about you, and I came to like you in person." She suddenly stood up and sat on his lap. "Sleep with me and I will let her merge with me."

Noah was very surprised when suddenly Seiren sat on his lap with her flimsy kimono that showed almost everything, and asked him to sleep with her while rubbing her almost naked self to him, but he still had a conscience to take a look at Yue - who looked at them with curious eyes.

"It's no problem for me since you are me anyway, you should ask Noah for his consent though." Yue did not show any emotion other than curiosity. Not even jealousy, anger, or amusement - any sign that she had any human's emotions at all.

Once again Noah was surprised by how cold and heartless that Yue seemed to be. She looked at them like they were just specimens inside a petri dish and she was curious to know more about them.

He wondered if he knew her at all back when she was still Morrigan. Did she just act like she thought he would like when she was with him, or did she really love him like she said she was?

But he didn't have much time to think about it because Seiren started to run her long fingers with flesh colored French manicure along Noah's chest and he knew that he was a goner.

It was fine even if she didn't love him now, he would make her love him again - just like she did back then.

He didn't say a word but he held Seiren's head and pulled her face closer for a kiss. A deep and thorough kiss, like he wanted to explore every nook and cranny of hers, like he wanted to know her soul.

His tongue moved slowly at first - tasting, exploring, and got to know her again - and things got heated fast.

Seiren widened her eyes in surprise, but then she smiled and started to follow through while her nimble fingers took Noah's clothes off and fumbled with his belt and jeans before she ripped off the zipper and kicked the last of his clothes off.

Noah - on the other hand - calmly pulled out the kimono's sash with his other hand and it dropped on the floor by the time it was undone.

"Beautiful." He whispered between their kisses and pulled her even closer to him until she could feel his hardness against her already wet core.

When Noah started to move his mouth to her neck, jawline, and shoulder, Seiren couldn't help but moan with pleasure and Noah continued to tease her while his hands started to roam her whole body. And when he licked and sucked her breast, she gasped from the electric jolt that her body seemed to recognize, and she wanted him inside her so bad.