jupiter x neptune

requested by : HelloIamCalm12
sorry if its bad, i don't usually write ships + I can't do Jupiter's personality that well

warning : cringe, mentions of saturn x uranus
fluff?? idk

-

"Heyy cousin!" Neptune grinned, floating over to Uranus. "Whatcha doing?"
"AH! Mate, don't do that! I'm painting.." Uranus frowned, putting the paintbrush down.
"Ooh! Can I try?" Neptune looked at him, smiling.
".. Sure, why not? Here, I'll let you use the watercolours.." Uranus handed Neptune a set of watercolours and a paintbrush, along with a sheet of paper. "Uh, make sure to add some water before you use any of the paints.. and don't use it all."

Neptune just stared at the piece of paper for a few minutes.

"Uh, Neptune? You gonna do anything or what?" Uranus raised an eyebrow, nudging the other planet. Neptune mixed some water with a random colour and began painting.

A few minutes later...

"Done!" Neptune grinned. Uranus squinted at the page, confused.
"It's Jupiter!" Neptune added, watching the other ice giant. Uranus simply saw it as a brown blob of something, but he smiled at Neptune, trying to be supportive. "Looks nice," Uranus glanced down at the art awkwardly.
"I'm gonna give it to Jupiter." Neptune picked up the piece of paper, then disappeared.
"Uhm.. good luck with that, I guess?" Uranus watched him leave, before continuing with his own painting.

Jupiter was reading a book peacefully, flipping through the pages.
"Hi!" Neptune suddenly popped up in front of him.
"AAAH- Oh, hey Neptune."Jupiter looked at Neptune, putting the book down. "What are you.. doing here??"
Neptune unfolded the piece of paper and held it practically in front of Jupiter's face, beaming.
"Woah! Uhm.. thanks, Neptune!" Jupiter took the page with a smile, looking at the picture on it.

Neptune stared at Jupiter blankly, not saying anything.

"Uh...."

Then he randomly kissed Jupiter on the cheek.

"WH- WHAT WAS THAT?!!" Jupiter jumped backwards, confused.
(He's having a mini panic attack)

Neptune just smiled.

"Agh.. nevermind..." Jupiter looked away, his face basically the same colour as a TOMATO.

"Why'd you even..-"

"Saturn and Uranus do it to each other!"

"Well-wait.."

"WHO AND WHO DO WHAT??!?!?"

__

361 words