Neptune has been Mutated. - P1

request by : @HelloIamCalm12

Neptune floated through the Kuiper Belt, zoned out and not really thinking about anything at all. Just then, a certain orange coloured planet zoomed past, causing Neptune to snap out of his daze.
"Whoa! What was that?" Neptune turned, seeing the orange blur dart behind a few asteroids.
"Hello!" the ice giant waved, approaching the other planet.

The Iris scowled at the other, not being very interested in interacting with him. But, she had to play along, so her frown quickly changed into an innocent smile.
"Hi." Iris waved back, trying to look harmless.
"Who are you?" Neptune asked, blinking both his eyes separately as he waited for a response.

.

.

.

"Your worst nightmare."

Back with the other icy giant, Uranus was busy trying to scribble out a mistake in his sketch.
"Ugh.. why can't I draw today?!" he yelled to literally no one, putting the page down out of pure frustration.

A scream.

"Wh- what the heck?" Uranus spun around, eyeing the Kuiper Belt. "Who was that?"

And then he recognised it.

Neptune.

"Gah- what's he doing in there?! Did something bad happen? I swear to God.." Uranus grumbled, putting the pencil and eraser down before floating towards the noise.

"Neptune? Mate, are you even here?" he called, looking around as he tried to find his cousin.
"Gosh.. maybe that wasn't him after all," Uranus scratched his head, confused. Just as he was about to turn around, he spotted something. A blue dot in the distance.
"Oh! Neptune! There you are. Why'd you- scream..." Uranus trailed off, seeing his condition.

Neptune was coated in blood, and his eye was covered by some weird fleshy substance which made a strange gurgling noise.

"Mate, what the hell happened to you? Who did this?!" Uranus yelled, sprinting over and kneeling down to take a closer look.
"Ghhh- U-Uranus..?" Neptune blinked, squinting at the other planet. "I don't.. feel- so.."

insert throwing up flesh or something

"WHA-"
"Uh- hey, it's okay! Let's, just- you know, get out of the Kuiper Belt and find some help?" Uranus interrupted him, trying to get Neptune to calm down. He carefully tried to get Neptune to stand. "Can you stand- or, well, walk?"
"I don't knoww.." Neptune replied, almost falling over again.
"Okay, that's a start. Let's go and find Saturn.. or Jupiter." Uranus watched Neptune stand before helping him out of the Kuiper Belt.

-

Saturn fidgeted with an asteroid, bored out of his mind. He really wanted something to do.
Well, Saturn's wish did come true.

"SATURN!" Uranus' voice called out in the distance.

"Oh! Hello there, Uranus!" Saturn turned, smiling. His smile quickly changed when he saw Neptune. "Wh-What happened?!" Saturn stepped forward, seeing the blood.
"Uh, do you know anything about treating injuries?" Uranus asked, "Cause I don't have a clue and Neptune needs it."
"Well, I don't.." Saturn frowned, biting his lip. "Jupiter might.. I don't exactly want to scare the rocky planets," Saturn glanced over his shoulder, seeing Earth and Mars nearby.
"If you say so. Where's Jupiter, then?" Uranus looked around awkwardly.
Saturn shrugged.
"Eh, not very helpful, mate. 'Ya think you could go look?" Uranus eyed his hand, his hand which was soaked in blood from supporting Neptune.
Neptune randomly collapsed, then proceeded to throw up again. This noise would have caught the attention of Earth and Mars.

"What the- Neptune?!" Mars' eyes widened, seeing the blue planet. Earth looked over, raising an eyebrow.
"Welp, they found out. Might as well ask them for help," Uranus shrugged, bending down to where Neptune was.
Mars and Earth raced over past the asteroid belt, looking up at the gas giants.
"Uh, do you mind finding Jupiter? Unless you two, by any chance, know how to help Neptune?" Saturn tried to smile down at them.
"Not sure if we would be too helpful, but we'll go look for Jupiter." Mars grinned, zooming off with Earth.

But where exactly was Iris?

__________

word count : 661
working on p2