*☆|5|☆*

*✦ᴄᴀᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏs?✦*

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

You wandered through the streets, looking around the area as you sighed already cursing yourself for thinking thus was a good idea.

Oh yeah, get out the place [Y/n]! Explore the city see new stuff.

Would've been if you hadn't stupidly dropped the phone during rush hour only to have it land on the tram tracks and get it run over.

So now you were left lost because your dumbass never bothered to try and memorise where the damn place the warehouse was located. Yeah that ones on you.

So here you were wandering until you decided to that you'd try and and figure out the transport system to get home.

The worst part is that nobody would accept your snails! So you couldn't get any snacks or drinks so that sucked.
Something about it being bad? Or something like that you'll have to ask Jin or Yin about.

As you strolled along the sidewalk a orange fuzz all ran past you and bolted away into some shady ass run down construction site.

"No! Kitty come back!" A little girl ran past you and into the alley which had you concerned on whether or not that was safe for a young kid. You've learnt that humans aren't exactly the strongest physically at least, especially not a young kid.

"Ah, Luz was fine..." You told yourself shaking off the worry.

Yeah but she was older and even then got pretty roughed up most of the time.

... fair point, thank you self conscience.

So you decided to go after the kid just in case, you'd leave once you notice everything's fine and then it's back to figuring what the hell you do next for your day.

✧˖*°࿐

You scratched the top of your skull wondering what in the Titan are you looking at right now.

You stood behind some metal debris, out of sight as you watched these bizarre metal bulls walk around the place.
Absolutely no clue what these guys are doing but you're not going to question it.

Moving away you started heading further into the construction site, already being pretty far in as you avoided trying to make too much noise.

"Meow" you turned your head up squinting your eyes and noticing the ginger fur of a cat.

Aswell as the same girl trying to get the cat to come back down as it was high up and seemed rather content in just sleeping where they were.

"Come on Kitty! We'll be in trouble if we stay too long!" She tried to climb up but it was pretty unstable and that cat was nowhere near budging.

You hummed clicking your tongue before a thought popped up in your head.

Remembering some of the tricks gram gram had taught you from the beast keeping coven .

You brought your hand to your maw, clearing your throat as you did mimicked a cat's Meow, almost accurately you hope, listen you're better copying birds and other canines rather than other beasts and animals.