*☆|12|☆*

*✦ᴍᴇɪ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ!✦*

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

ᴋᴇʏᴡᴏʀᴅs :

[N/A] = neck accessory
[Scarf, bandana, etc...]

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

You watched Mk and Mei play on an arcade machine, both trying to beat each other (by that Mk was trying to beat her) as Sandy and you both cheered them on.

"Man, it's fun to have just a normal hang out for once!" You said as you stretched your arms whilst Sandy agreed with you.

"Yeah! No destruction, no bull demons! It's nice!" He said as you nodded along with him in agreement as Mo jumped on your head making your neck support more weight then it definitely should (worth it though ♡).

"Also nice outfit!" He added giving you a thumbs up as you put your hands on your hips in pride.

"Heh yeah! Finally got a chance to go wardrobe shopping for myself!" You said placing a hand on your hip as you pulled at your [N/a] slightly.

It was time to do it anyway, though Jin and Yin were a bit sad you weren't going to be matching with them anymore, but you were more concerned on comfort seeing as your stay here is going to be longer than expected.

Though in all honesty you'd rather just not wear anything except the [n/a] that Eda had first given you after living with her, though Jin and Yin told you it wasn't something that would be passable here apparently.

Yeah... you've never really been a fan of clothes, you find them rather suffocating in all honesty.

Oh well at least you can show off your impeccable taste in clothing (totally not bragging).

Mei's phone started ringing making her take her attention away from the game to the caller allowing Mk to take advantage and get back some wins.

You didn't want to eavesdrop on her conversation but couldn't help but overhear her tone with whoever she was talking with, a dejected sigh coming out as she ended the call.

"You good?" You asked in concern as she gave an unconvincing nod as she sighed before talking.

"Yeah, just my parents euh they want me to house sit."

"And that's a bad thing?" Sandy asked curiously as Mei was about to continue only to get cut off by Mk.

"Did Mei say sleepover at her house!?"

"What! No! My parents-"

But he continued on getting all excited over the sleepover mumbling something to himself before begging her to say yes, which she reluctantly accepted in the end.

"Oh yeah! This sleepover's gonna be amazing!"

He started to talk about all the preparations which you all listened in on, unaware of the fifth person watching, and listening.

✧˖*°࿐

"Woah, this is pretty impressive."

You stated in slight awe as the four of you walked through the path, holding onto the strap of your bag that you'd swung around your shoulder, containing all the necessities for the night.

"Must've been interesting growing up here!" You said as you looked back at Mei who seemed rather down.

"Hey you good?" You asked gently placing a clawed hand on her shoulder whilst looking at her.