*☆|11|☆*

*✦ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴋ✦*

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

You scratched your skull as you looked at the images I the books that you'd s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n I mean borrowed from the library, aswell as your journal that you'd kept up in your room since your stay.

You closed your eyes sighing as you tried to figure this dilemma out.

So, you got to this world through a portal similar to that ruin that Luz had told you, yet when you fell through there was only sky, so you should do a ritual to open the sky up once more!

"No, no that wouldn't work." You mumbled as you shook your head, besides you don't know how many trials and errors you'd need before it'd succeed if it did that is.

You furrowed your brows (bones?) Looking at the last entry you has been documenting before your arrival here.

With everything Goe through you've come to the last conclusion that you would need to create a portal yourself! And hey you already have Titan's blood so that's one down and something more to go.

You do have a knack for crafting (aswell as destroying) so perhaps you could do this! With the right materials and help this could work out perfectly!

Knock knock knock!

Ah speaking of help!

You opened the front door seeing Mk stand there nervously before gaining composure.

"Hey [Y/n]!"

"Sup Mk, you ready to get this show on the road?" You asked as he immediately got his usual hyperness back aswell as more confidence.

The two of you went up to your room, where you pushed the door open and did a mini tour.

"Welcome to my little abode, it's a bit messy..." You stated as you nudged a random pile of boxes to the side.

"Hey, compared to my room yours is ten times cleaner!" You smiled, yeah that was true now that you think back on it.

"Oh actually I just realised something!" You said as you looked back at him.

"This might be the first time I've seen you not wearing your bandana in the day!" You remarked bending down a but to be face to face either him causing his face to go slightly red.

"It's weird to see you without it, but it suits you!" You said as you stood back up ruffling his already messy hair up even more.

He stood there half laughing as he coughed into his hand as you moved to sit back on the floor in front of all the papers of everything that could possibly be of help.

Mk followed suite sitting infront of you as he picked up one of the papers looking at it curiously.

"What's this?" He asked tilting his head as he stared at it.

"Oh just stuff that could help out with finding a way home." You said as you spread out all the papers so that you could access them easily without needing to search around.

✧˖*°࿐

Mk or rather his clone just stared at you whilst you were writing down some stuff, he knew you weren't from here as you'd already talked about it but trying to go home so soon? He just couldn't let that happen!