Ms. Behavior

After waking up in my own dried blood. I realize I will never actually find a way out. I won't ever go home. I won't ever see my father. I will be stuck here to be forced into labor and any request given to me.

"MASTER" My cry echoes through the cold concrete enclosure that is my prison. My inmates. Or the boys, have fallen ill. Mentally amd physically.

"MASTER" I scream yet again and use every last bit of weak strength to run to metal door slamming my body onto it. Finally a man came in.

"Take me please! PLEASE! I will be a good girl. I promise "My words pour from my lips before I could even stop myself. The man curved his lips into a smile and yanked me up by arm. Then dragged me back into the dark room from before.
The ring master stands and the lackeys follow. I am thrown into his arms and he smirks

"I see you have decided to beco-"He begins but I cut him off. "Yes I will be your princess" I blurt and hug him weakly and burry my face into his chest. I know I will regret this but I can't live like that. Or this. I don't know why or what I think I am getting from this but anything is better then what it was.

"Lookie here boys. Ms. Behavior has enteted the dark caves of her castle. "
He hollers and yanks my hair forcing me to look into his eyes. I groan in pain and stare at him.

He then pushes me onto the pool table and him and 10 other men surround me . They hold me down. Its too late to back down as they expose me to the colf room. Tears fill my eyes

"You are such a good girl Miss Behavior"

I apologize for any misspellings