New friend 2

I sat awake in my bed.

My stomach still completely stuffed which was a feeling I missed. I had tied up my wet hair a while ago and I knew it was going to dry strange if I didn't do something to it.

But when you're trapped like I am you stop caring. My eyes scanned over the room. I finally stood from Yoongi's bed. My feet pulled me.

Now standing I front of the door. I remembered how that man looked at me before closing the door. Like he was telling me something.

My fingertips grazed slowly over the handle. Then on its own my body reacted. Turning the knob and it turned all the way.

My heart felt like someone squeezed it. Is this was he was trying to say. That the door is unlocked?

I slowly pushed the door forward and peeked down the hall. It was empty. I pushed it further and poked my head out.

I then turned to peek around to the other side. A dark figure stood over me. I didn't scream but I locked eyes with him.

He looked at me and smiled a weak smile. Then gave me an envelope. Then he slowly closed the door. I stood on the other side and heard the lock click.

I stared at the door blankly. Then down to the envelope in my hand. I slid my finger under the fold and lifted it. Inside was a letter.

Gently pulling it out and unfolding it I read the note.

I hope you remember me.
I'm not here to hurt you, please trust me.
You are in more danger than you think. These aren't bad guys. The members here are awful people. I'm going to try to help you. You need to trust me.

I am a member of this corrupt situation. But I no longer want to be apart of it. However I am under contract. I can't go against the....

"What's that?" A voice said. I turned around , standing over me was Namjoon. He looked concerned. "Oh...I found it" I said softly.

He looked at me and arched a brow. "Where?"
"It was in this room. " I lied. I don't know why I lied. But I felt like I had to.

"Then why are you by the door?" He pushed his questions onto me again. I paused for a moment. It was dark in his room but there is a thin ray of light that comes out from behind the door.

"...the light" I said hoping he doesn't see through my lie. He looked down to the letter. Then I crumble it up. "It's nothing though." I said.

"We....should go back to sleep" I said and walked past him to my bed and laid down. He eventually went to his spot.

I woke up when I heard small steps. My eyes shifted to a small figure with its head out the door. I watched as she came back in and the door locked.

There was an envelope in her hand. She stared at it for a moment. Then opened it and began to read it. I furrowed my brows and got up. Her expression went cold.

"What's that?" I asked. She jumped a little and quickly turned to look at me. Her eyes filled with worry and fear.  Then looked at the paper "oh....I found it" She said.

I knew she was lying because I saw her put the door. "Where?" I continued , wanting to know if she would lie to me again. "I was in this room"

"Then why are you by the 7?" I pushed a bit wanting to see if she would break. She looked past me. As if trying to find an aswer. ".....the light" She said. It sounded more like a question.

I looked at the paper to see if there were words on it. And there was. The quickly crumbled the letter. "It's nothing" She assured me.

But I knew she was hiding something. Especially since after an hour I could hear the sound of paper crumbling faintly.

I hope you remember me.
I'm not here to hurt you, please trust me.
You are in more danger than you think. These aren't bad guys. The members here are awful people. I'm going to try to help you. You need to trust me.

I am a member of this corrupt situation. But I no longer want to be apart of it. However I am under contract. I can't go against the boss. Or I die.

I'm going to help you escape. You're going to go to the police. We need to work fast or they will kill more of us. I promise this isn't a trick. I know they killed your friend. The one who was with you when we first met.

Please trust me......

                                                  Your friend,  Devone