Stay Away

The morning came slowly. I never even got a chance to shut an eye. I don't want to be here.....I don't want the be surrounded by guys. That man is right it will only be a matter of time before they snap.

     The boys slowly started rising one by one. However the first to rise was Taehyung he had on a tank top now. He glanced at me for a second then went towards the other boys.

    He patted their back and softly said things to them in korean. They rose one by one Jimin, Jin, Suga, Namjoon, Jongkook , and Hoseok. Then they all gathered to the center of the room and sat in a small circle.

      For 2 hours they mumbled and talked quietly occasionally looking back at me once in a while. But never interacting with me.

I tried to stand but my lower half had too much pain. I looked at my scars and bruises. Tears burned my eyes as I looked at permanent marks on my skin.

   "She is crying again." Jin said with a sad sigh. "I'd comfort her but I don't think she'd let any of us get close anymore" Taehyung said. "The one who is closest should try" Jimin suggested.

Suga and Taehyung stood from the circle. Saying a few more things to the group. They both slowly approached me. 

  "Are you ok?" Taehyung asked in a very sultry and calming voice. I slowly looked up from my scars and into the eyes on the men I'm now to terrified to trust.

Suga gave me a small smile. I looked them in the eyes "Go away" I said. I felt pain in my voice. crying made my voice crack.  

  They gave me sad looks. Suga slid a first aid kit towards me. Then they both fully sat down in front of me. I couldn't back up due to the fact that I was leaning in the wall.

Taehyung opened the kit and pulled out cleaning supplies. He looked me in the eyes and slowly caressed my right leg. I wanted to pull away but I tried now to.

He slowly dabbed me with the products. I winced in pain but held my self together. Then Suga put band aids on my wounds. 

  "There, I know......you will be ok....ok" Suga whispered. "Please.....please trust us.....please" Taehyung aksed.

     I regret nodding my head.