Namjoon

A day has passed and I have yet to see Devone. My skin has been scanned over and over again by a familiar set of brown eyes.
Turning my head slightly I looked to Namjoon.

His gaze stable and intimidating. He had been keeping close eye on me ever since that night. The other boys have noticed it as well.

"Hyung why do you keep staring at her" Taehyung asked as he waved his hands in front of the eldersm's face, in an attempt to break his trance.

Namjoon watched her every movement. He watched as he breathed in a slow pace. The way she would listen by the door every few hours. How she looked back at him with an anxious countenance.

His blood was traveling through his veins at rapid speeds, his heart rate sped. His body heated as it filled with wrath.

He stood up and approached the girl. His pace faster then she had ever seen him move. Less than a second afterwards her voice filled the room.

Namjoons hands were quick as they came into contact with her. His veins became visible as his hands now wrapped around her neck.

Her breathing cut off. "Namjoon!!" Jin and Taehyung yelled. They, and the other quickly came to try and pry him off of her.

He threw his arms back causing Jungkook to fall back. Jin and Hoseok now holding Namjoon back. Jimin tried to help Jungkook up but his ankle refused.

The room was loud. It was filled with screams and yells.

The door opened and a group of people stormed in. They removed Namjoon from on top of the girl. Then they pinned him down. One of their boots pressing Namjoon's skull into the concrete floor.

He screamed in pain as he heard parts of his skull cracking. Once the horrific action haulted. Namjoon was forced to his feet.

Blood now running from his head down his face. He was then removed from the room.

She panted as the air she lost refilled her lungs. Someone had grabbed her upper arm , yanking her to her feet. She didn't fight as she couldn't.

The door was again shut and locked.

"Now the fun shall begin" a dark voice sounded. The melodic tone carried throughout the warehouse.

The next chapter might get gruesome......please brace yourself. Also please read my Exo story. I would appreciate it. ☺☺