Time Holds the Sun

My eyes heat and slowly they open into bright lights. Shutting again. This must be what Heaven looks like. I didn't think it was real. I never thought I'd finally make it. Finally free from the hell I was in before. I'm finally here.

Its quiet, and I can hear the song of water droplets. I love this. I am finally free.

Lazy eyes continue to open. The gates of what I believe to be heaven have finally come to greet me. I have left the others behind. It's over now.

My heart that aches, begins to beat withing my chest. I can feel it pounding against my chest. Painfully beating in my chest.

I sit up and feel ice like vines holding me. Slowly heaven adjust in my eyes. Darker. And darker. My heart stops.

The truth comes into focus.

"Oh honey don't you just want to go swimming?!" She said looking into the eyes of a tired man. He looked to here. Then to the waters. "Not really"

Cold. Words like thorns. "Excuse me?" She cried in a whiny tone. "I just....don't want to swim" He said. His child still running through his head.

The same vision played over and over. There was an angel. Strangely familiar and his little flower ran to her every time, without fail.

His heart would shake at the image and he would try to focus back on reality. But this want reality. This wasn't reality at all.

Hours pass and the two are back in their hotel room. Sleeping. But awake, he lays on his back. Watching the ceiling as if it were a movie.

He mind was abused with guilt and unpleasant thought. His eyes burned with oceans he held back for so long.

He could take this anymore longer. Standing to his feet. Careful as to both wake the devil. He finds his phone, his wallet, and shoes.

Then the nearest airport, the closest flight.

He enters the cabin.

He enters never to return again.

Like sea foam vanishing from the surface.

A light appeared. Like everyday prior. Brightly shining into the gated windows. The pain of question filled me.

Something was off. Something didn't feel right at all. Heart racing. Body shivering. "Daddy?"

My weak voice spoke. My mind cleared at my body in motion. Slamming itself onto the metal door keeping me from freedom.

Then sliding to my knees. Namjoon was awake. Watching from the the corner. The look of guilt clear as glass.

He had been like this since he cleaned up. Still hesitant to explain his appearance, he sits in the corner. Collecting dust like an old relic.

A third pair of eyes fell upon me. Still young, but not so bright. Full of pity and sorrow. He barely managed to stand.

However when he did. The door was unlocking. I struggle to scramble my way back from it. It slams open and this couple enter. One male one female. They grab me.

They grab the young eyes. Then pull us out. It's cold outside the prision. I look to the face that was once youthful. Jungkook was silent.

We were tossed into a room. There was a table. Upon it were fresh clothes. There were 2 meals. Big ones.

I take a step only for Jungkook to grip my wrist. "Hello you two" a voice said. It was another female. She was tall and slender.

"I have prepared a meal, and clothes for you two." She said. Her voice soft at cotton. "I will let you have it. "

"Just answer this question for me?" She said now coming closer.

"There is a mastermind behind your little escape a few days ago. Who is the ring leader to the circus act?"

"Why?" I asked. Voice near non existence. "We just have to get rid of them......eventually." She said. Then came behind us pushing us closer to the table.

The glasses of water coming clear into view. Like magic I feel the pain in my throat.

"Tell me and you can have this. You can take a shower and put on these clean clothes." She smiled

This is what happened. This is why Namjoon looked the way he did. Jungkook looked down then gripped the hem of his shirt.

"You look like you have an answer." She said and smiled then gently pet the tall child's head. He winced and moved a step away.

Hoseok

This room is dark. It's been dark since I came. It's also cold. I take a deep breath in attempt to calm down. I don't want to move.

It's pitch black. I don't know what's in this room. I am by a wall. Possibly near the corner. I lean against the wall.

I'm numb. It's been a few days and I haven't moved. My body is giving up on me anyway.
Suddenly light came in.

My eyes adjust. After a few minutes. I can see. The room is filled with old wood, broken glass and pretty useless garbage.

The door opens. It's near me. A couple enters and they grab hold of my weak body. Then drag me out and into a room.

There is a table. With a plate of food, a large glass of water. There is also a clean set of clothes.

(There will be a part 2 for this)