Namjoon's Separation

Suga slowly approached the large white bag.He crouched down near it. You heard the sound of the bag moving then the scratching of Styrofoam. Not long after a faint smell of food flooded your nose.

   You came looked  over his shoulder. There was a to go box with bread and fries. Not the most satisfying combination but you were starving. He looked up at you and handed you the box. 

    Then he headed towards the beds to wake the others. They slowly filed around you. Jimin already nibbling on bread.

  They all sat there eating what was given to us slowly.  You sat further away from them. You could hear them mumbling to each other in Korean.

"How are we going to escape here?"Hoseok  asked. "I don't know, we'll just have to be strong for now. Then find an opening" Namjoon spoke. "What about her. She isn't in the best condition. Look at her she's all cut up and injured." Jin stated.

     The group of guys all looked at you   making you feel awkward. Causing you to shift your position.  When they finally looked away you relaxed.

   Suddenly the lock on the door could be heard.The boys scrambled to their feet. While you took this chance to hide. You crawled behind a broken door that was knocked over leaning on some material making a small fort. There was nothing behind the door. It must have come from a different room.

   A few men and a girl stormed in. The Girl was dressed really inappropriately. Tiny shorts that barely covered her behind a button up blouse that was just tied together looking more like  a bra than a top.And the tallest heels you've ever seen.

"Where is that girl?" She asked with a high pitched voice. Then was slapped by the man next to her. "I didn't ask for your help." He yelled as she held her face.

  Namjoon shook his head."I haven't seen her" he said to him."Maybe the other guys got her first."He said. Then he left the room. Once again the door was locked.

Tears came to your eyes at the thought of becoming like that girl. Becoming some kind of slave for a man's pleasure.

    "Are you ok?" You looked up to see Namjoon. He gave you a small smile showing off his dimple.  You nodded and crawled from under the door.

  You felt relieved to not be taken away. "Thank you" You said to Namjoon. And he smiled.

The the Door rammed opened again. "I was lied too!!" The man from a second ago came in. He quickly spotted you. Then he charged at you.  He grabbed your arms and yanked you towards the door. You struggled in his grip. Namjoon tried to push him away but More men came in and took him as well. The rest of the boys tried to save their friend but the effort was useless.

The door was locked again. And You and Namjoon were dragged in two different direction.