Secret Life

Cilas nodded and stood up. Walking upstairs and entering his room before closing the door and sitting down right there on the floor.

Tomorrow he would need to run away.

You know you could just call her Zodia says.

"But everyone's home right now, I don't want to get caught" Cilas replies, leaning his head back against the door.

I wasn't afraid of getting caught when I decided on trying to get closer to Omara.

"Zodia, that's because you were a warrior that could destroy nations, i'm fourteen years old and am none of those things" Cilas says, sighing.

Well I don't mean to ruin your mopey moments but with me ever so generously lending you my powers and strength you very well could be, if you wanted to.

"Maybe someday, but not right now" He said, before covering his face with his hands and groaning.

"Did you ever meet aunt Lynn?" Cilas asked after a moment of silence.

Well duh, your dad was my last host. So then she wasn't really 'aunt Lynn' and more just 'Lynn'.

"...do you remember all of the hosts?" He asked.

Yeah of course I do.

"Could you tell me about them? Not all of them actually, that'd be a lot, but some of the ones that have gone down in history? I want to know what they were actually like."

Well, the most memorable one was probably Kiran. She was the host that met Arlon.

"The other thing that requires a host?" Cilas asked

Yeah, Long auburn hair, messy ponytail. Black eyes, bronze skin. That's Arlon. He was always a mess, wasn't carrying a good weapon.

"What weapon did he carry?" He asked.

Some sort of metal rod with spikes on the side, like a saw. I helped out to make it better.

"And what did you do to make it better?"

Eh, just a little magic smagic and now it can shapeshift.

"Ok, Don't know what i was expecting but it wasn't that, how come i haven't heard of any of the old hosts doing stuff like this?" Cilas said.

Because recently i've been seen as more of a curse and hosts have been trained to hide me or control me, and remain in control or never do things on a big scale, which limits the abilities.

"Really? So...right now you're stronger than you were when my dad was the host? Because i'm not trained?" Cilas asked.

Well I would be, but you have absolutely no clue how to control the abilities I give you.

"So I'm not as powerful as I could be." He said, Turning his head to look out the window.

Not when I'm in control, you're very weak now because you are in control, when i am in control we're powerful. Mainly because you don't have any training so I don't exactly have limitations.

"Other than the fact that people know who I am and if they saw me while you were in control they'd be confused because I can guarantee that you act a lot different than me." Cilas says, standing up only to walk a couple steps and flop down on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

True, but when i'm in control both your hair and eye color change.

Cilas sits up.

"Really?"