Chapter One

I scroll through my emails as I sat and got my makeup and hair done for my Cosmopolitan magazine photoshoot.

I click on one specific mail reminding me of my flight to Ibiza in a couple hours. Me and my girls were going on a mini vacay to unwind and let our hair loose. Since we all have hectic schedules, we made it a routine to travel to catch up with each other's lives.

"You're all set and ready," The makeup artist said as the hairstylist got done flat ironing my hair.

I lock my phone and dropped it in my Dior handbag and walk over to the wardrobe room.

I walk in and saw Celia getting help dressed by two female stylists. I met Celia on set a couple months ago for a Maybelline New York Commercial. We both came from Spanish background and hit it off right away.

"Hola chica, ¿acabas de llegar?" She said as I began to get dressed as well.
(-"Hey girl, you just got here?")

"Si estoy cansada como la mierda estuve despierta toda la noche empacando," I said in response.
(-"Yeah I'm tired as fuck I was up all night packing.")

We walk side by side towards the set.

"I'm ready to shake some ass with a margarita in my hand," She sticks her tongue out with her hands in the air.

"I'm ready to hit the clubs and the fucking beach," I said making Celia laugh.

"I can't wait," She said as we stood in front the camera.

"Alright ladies do your thing," The bald photographer said.

We took a good amount of photos before getting a new makeup and hair look with a different attire. Celia and I were on set for four hours until it was time to leave.

"I'll see you soon mama," I said, we did air kisses on the sidewalk in downtown Manhattan, before going our separate ways.

I close the door of the chauffeured SUV and was driven to my penthouse in SoHo. Using my house key I unlock the door and went straight to the bathroom to scrub the day off.

Exciting the shower, I slid on my robe and did my skincare. As I walk in my room I receive a two way call from Jatavia and Kenza. I met JT and Kenza at New York fashion weeks after party in 2019 and we've been friends ever since.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Where you at we're at the airport about to check in," Jatavia said.

"I'm getting ready to leave out give me fifteen minutes," I held the phone between my shoulder and ear while putting on a grey tracksuit from I.AM.GIA and my classic ultra mini Ugg boots.

"Hurry we're suppose to depart at two and it's now 1:30," Kenza notes.

"Okay I'm on my way," I end the call and did a double check before rolling my Rimowa suitcase out the front door.

When I arrive I checked in then jog to my gate, I embrace Kenza, Jatavia and Celia before we head down to the mini private jet.

***