Chapter Ten

Five Months Later

July 6, 2022
Toronto, Canada

Seven months later and today is Adonis's first birthday. I can't believe my baby is one years old, time goes by fast. Aubrey made a post on Instagram revealing and wishing Adonis a happy birthday. The blogs went wild and the picture was blowing up on every platform.

We decided to have his birthday party at his dads house in Toronto. My mom, Celia, Jatavia and her little niece flew in and booked in to a hotel. Kenza had work and an important event to attend so she sent Adonis a gift which consisted of a Dior baby bottle set and also a shirt and pant set. Sandy is staying at Aubrey's house and Adonis and I are staying until Daniel gets here. He had to fly in today and is now on his way due to a last minute task at work.

Daniel and I are in a relationship and it's been great. He is my biggest supporter and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Daniel treats and loves Adonis likes his own. Surprisingly, he didn't know who Aubrey was until I let him listen to one of his popular songs. Daniel works as a mechanic and on weekends he does construction on the side. We haven't moved in together because I just think it's too soon. I want our relationship to progress more before taking such a huge step.

Aubrey on the other hand is such a great dad to our son. Adonis lights up every time he sees his daddy and I'm not afraid to admit that I get jealous sometimes. Aubrey has tried to make a move on multiple occasions and I always turn them down out of respect for Daniel and our relationship. He keeps saying that he wants us to be together for Adonis and he doesn't want him confused when he grows up and sees two father figures in his life.

Aubrey told me he's never been in love and that I'm the first girl he's fell in love with. I knew I felt the same way but I fought the feelings and pushed him away by reminding him that I'm in a serious relationship. He obviously does not like Daniel, but he eventually grew to tolerate him to a certain extent.

Aubrey hired decorators to coordinate the lounge and the backyard in a blue and white theme for Adonis birthday.