Chapter Six

The sun shines through the tall windows of my Toronto mansion, lighting up the wide living room. I sat in a chair getting my hair washed and braided my a celebrity hairstylist I found on Instagram. I held my head down, looking left to right as she videos my freshly done braids for her followers.

"That's it thank you," She packs the rest of her products in her bag getting ready to leave.

"Nah thank you you got the boy right," I stood from the seat dusting off my clothes.

"You're welcome," She slightly chuckles.

"Let me show you the way out," I walk in front leading her to the door.

"Thanks again for the opportunity have a great day," She says.

"You have a great day yourself, I'll be looking forward to another braiding session," I smirk.

"I'll be looking forward to that as well," She giggles walking down the drive way to her car. My eyes travels to her ass sitting perfectly in them tight jeans.

"Damn," I said to myself.

I climb the stairs heading into my bedroom to take a quick shower before the guys get here, we're gonna do some gambling and we'll see where the rest of the day takes us. For the past five months I've been working on my new album Certified Lover Boy. Me and 40 have to do some finishing touch and it'll be ready to release next year.

I look in the mirror brushing my beard and spraying my Althaïr perfume onto my clothes. I grab my ringing phone off the bed, it was my boy Kai.

"Wassup my brother?" I said into the phone.

"We're at the door," He says.

"Aight," I hung up and walk out my room, closing the door behind me.

I open the front door and dap all the guys. These niggas been by my side since day one, they've never switched up or did anything disloyal to fuck with the bro code.

"Wassup bro?" I pull Chubbs into a bro hug.

Chubbs is my longtime best friend. He is like a brother from another mother, he's been down with me from the beginning and now we up together. That's my blood for life.

"I'm good dawg," He avoids eye contact and said in a low unsure tone.

"That doesn't sound like you're good," I walk to the gaming room where everyone drifts off to.

I look at him when he didn't answer, I shook it off and walk up to the guys. Rosh and Kai were already on stake and the others where chilling and drinking alcohol they got from my bartender Ben.

"What's up everybody I hope everyone is having a good evening," I said to the live chat. I tried to read some of the comments but they were coming in fast.

"We're gonna do some gambling tonight we have my brother Roshtein and Kai in the house," I announce.

"What's up guys?" They came into camera view.

"As you all know Rosh is the one who got me into this stake thing, I would normally gamble in Vegas and Houston and now he's got me addicted," I said lighting up the mood, Rosh let's out a loud laugh.