Chapter Two

It's been a month since I met Aubrey in Ibiza. After our one night stand I was driven back to my villa early in the morning by one of his bodyguards. I was left satisfied, who knew that Drake could lay pipe?

He didn't ask for my number nor did he reach out through social media but I knew what I was getting myself into, I knew he had multiple women on speed dial and many who would drop their panties without him asking.

I wasn't expecting him to fall in love with me, I even read an article on one of the gossip sites a few days after my trip about him being spotted out on a dinner date with a mystery woman. So I moved on with my life like anyone else would.

Today was my day off and I was at brunch with the girls in Manhattan.

"I'm going to London at the end of the week, I got offered to be the main lead for a music video," Kenza wipes her greasy fingers with the napkin.

"Whose music video?" I questioned after taking a bite of the buffalo wing.

"Guess," She smirks.

"Um," Jatavia said trying to brainstorm. "I literally don't know any rappers or singers from London," She drank some of her champagne.

"Girl don't tell me you don't know Adele or Amy Winehouse," Celia scrunches her eyebrows at Jatavia.

Diverting my attention when I got a notification from Instagram. I clicked on the app and went in my messages and saw a DM from Aubrey. My heart felt like it was in my throat.

I'm not gonna lie I was surprised, I did not think to hear or even see from him again

I'm not gonna lie I was surprised, I did not think to hear or even see from him again. I told him that I would have to check my schedule before giving him a direct answer.

"It's Central Cee."

I closed my phone just as Kenza reveals the rapper whose music video she's going to star in.

"That fine ass upcoming rapper? Ouu bitch that man is so fine," Jatavia exaggerates while fixing her bandeau top.

"Yeah," Kenza moves the food around on her plate with the fork.

"That's great exposure Kenz," I chime in showing my support.

"Yeah I'm happy for you," Celia adds as the waiter comes up with the check.

"So Cali what's new with you. Any new man in your life?" Jatavia asks with a devilish smirk on her face.

"I still can't believe you fucked Drake," Celia said after the waiter left.

"Speaking of Drake, he just sent a DM inviting me to his birthday bash next week," I spilled.

"What!" Kenza said with a surprised look on her face.