8.Tere bin suni hai dil ki rahe

Edited 💕

Author POV

Dev, Paru and Ramona were in the car. While Dev was driving.

"Dekh tere gusse ke chakkar mai tere swami ke samne teri image ka faluda uo gaya na." Paru messaged Ramona while sitting next to her as they could not let Dev know about his sister's crush or his overprotective side will take over him.
(See because of your short temper now your image is ruined in the eyes of your hottie Professor.)

"That's why I left and didn't accelerated things" Ramona replied.

"Why were you fighting?" Dev broke the silence by his question.

"Bhai(brother) they were talking bad about someone I know. And bad means in a sexual way. I couldn't tolerate it." Ramona answered. It was not a lie just half truth.

Knowing that Ramona might have not wanted to tell the name of the person Paru didn't asked anything in front of Dev.

They reached hospital and Ramona just got a bandage a little one. While Paru and Dev were super worried as if she was the one who was beaten not the other way around.

🎀

Asher POV

"Maybe she had her own reason? But she didn't even looked at me. She held that guy's hand maybe he is indeed her boyfriend." I thought to myself.

Author POV

"Damm Ash your student is really something. She broke the nose and tooth of someone and just went." Adam said curiously.

"Who?" Olivia asked as they were at all together at Asher's house.

"Who else your friend's friend. Ms. Ramona Rajvanshi!" Asher replied still in bitter and little bit jealous mood.

"What? Her but she is such a sweet person." Olivia replied shockingly

"Really? You know her too. Little sister is she single? How about you set me up with her?" Adam replied grinning like an idiot.

"Have some shame she is 7 years younger than you. And didn't you saw the guy with her maybe her boyfriend" Asher said the first line to Adam while other to himself.

"Oh bro, come on don't be a mood spoiler." Adam replied

"Guys maybe you should let Olivia speak " Dong min spoke eating his slice of pizza.

"Yeah! Listen Adam oppa(brother here). She is single but Paru my friend told me that she already has a person she likes." Olivia replied eating her pizza slice.

"As long as she is single I still have chance" Adam said earning a smack from Dong min.

"Asher was right have some shame " Dong min said.

Admist these chaos Asher only thought one thing," Who does she like? Can it be me god!" He stood up at a jerk realising his thoughts, startling the others.

"Mweoya torananggoya?" Dong min said
(Have you gone crazy? )

"Niga torangochi naega wae?" Asher replied going towards his room.
(You must be the crazy one not me.)

🎀

At night Dev went back to India and finally Ramona and Paru were alone.

"Now tell me ? Who were they talking about?" Paru asked

"Dev bhai." Ramona replied softly.

"WHAT? VO BHEN KI SAAS KI PAKORI MERE WALE KE BARE BACKCHODI KAR RAHI THI OR TU AB BHOK RAHI HAI ? " Paru said yelling not too loud though.
(What they were talking about my lover and you are telling me now? )

"I was not in my right mind at that time."

"Tell me whole thing "

Ramona told Paru everything that happened and now Paru was angry not just a little but more than enough to kill those girls. Dev was her only love. Her fiance her future husband. Her everything.

Author - Ahm so I was not thinking of revealing it so soon but anyway I still did. Did you probably noticed that Dev and Paru is a famous couple name🤭

🎀

The next day Asher was taking the class his eyes but his eyes kept looking for someone.

Author - Ashiq ki aulad padhane ke bajaye chokri ko dhundh raha hai🙂
(Loverboy is looking for girly instead of teaching. )

The same thing happened the next day. What was making it all worse was the fact that Ramona who always messaged him good morning and good night was not even active on her Instagram.

This made him worried. Maybe she didn't liked him anymore. Maybe she was mad at him. Or maybe she was hurt? Was she sick? Does she hate him now? Was the guy that she liked became now her lover so she doesn't have time for him now?

Every single possibility was in his mind. He didn't liked it without her. He needed her presence in his life. Even he himself didn't knew why was it like this? When it became like this?

All he knew was that there was a place for her in his heart a place that no one can take. Only her.

🎀

That day at night
Author POV

"How long are you not going to university?" Paru asked eating her food.

"I will go after tomorrow. " Ramona replied looking at her phone.

"Behen tughe koi gambhir chot nahi lagi hai. Aur tere swami ko to mughe nahi lagata koi farak padta hai. Message tak nahi kiya." Paru said worried about Ramona.
(Sis you are not injured too much. And I don't think that crush of yours is even affected by this. He didn't even messaged you.)

"Are yaar it's not because of him. I am catching up on my beauty sleep." Ramona said trying to control the situation it was again half truth.

After dinner Ramona went to her room and a message popped up on her mobile screen it was from Asher.

Ramona POV

"Hai maa mataji mai to dhanye ho gayi." Ramona said to herself smiling widely.
(Oh God I got lucky)

Hii! Pookies 🎀

I was about to write their conversation but let it be for other chapter ot this one will be too long.

Also what do you all think about the new couple in the town?

Dev and Paru 🎀🎀💖💖

Don't forget to vote and comment

Follow my wattpad  🎀💖