10k special

Sep 7 2024.

Okay so ......

First of all thankyou so much everyone for supporting me.

This book has hitted 10k reads 😭

I am so happy you all😭😭

scripted_dreamdevil

Writs_Nesara07

mashicolors

Universey12

me_is_kriti06

Thankyou so much you all. I was able to continue because of your support 💕

I wanted to do double update today but I have done too much of updates this week. So....

Here are some Facts about the book and characters.

I hope you are interested 👍🏼

1. Asher name is actually taken from someone whom I had a little crush on. Like he was super good at singing and dancing. An online friend but now we are not in touch anymore.

2. Ramona name is actually of a woman who I really admire in my real life. Though she was just there for a month. But she had a charming personality and was always had her stand for her self respect.

3. Ramona's personality was supposed to be calm and collected who talks and walks with pride. But even I don't know how? She turned out to be violent.

4. Asher was supposed to ignore her and she was supposed to have unrequited love till a long time. But then again I don't know how it changed.

5. There was supposed to be a girl who would be bubbly and cheery but cunning and Ramona would be jealous of her because she would the lowest scorer yet Asher would pay attention to her.

6. In Asher's POV Ramona name is not used after they start dating and he only thinks her as my love. Because she is his everything. It's like showing how much he loves her and only her. No matter what happens he still thinks of her as my love only.

7. When Ramona tells Asher to not say simple yes, instead to say "hanji Ramona ji, premika ji." She was just trying to have a little fun also because yes seemed very unromantic. But Asher takes her seriously and till the end only responds to Ramona with any of these three words.

8. When Ramona beats the girls at the debate venue she sees how much Asher hates violence so she stops being violent till the things goes on her friends and family.

9. Asher was always calm but for Ramona he beats the guy. Which just shows that he is very much affected by her presence and now things can't go back. Also the point where they both realise that they have fallen too deeply to ever think other way.

10. Jessica name is apparantly based on a k-pop idol Jessie. Whose personality is totally fun and frank. So, while writing her character I always have Jessie in my mind.

Interested in more facts?

Then let's wait till this book gets 50k+ reads.🥹

Unrealistic expectations to not write more😂