Chapter 6

OMFG IM SO SORRY I REALLY HONESTLY DIDN'T MEAN TO NOT UPDATE BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY, MY DOGS BEEN SICK, AND I'VE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST WEEK!

Ok I Lied I've Just Been Super Duper Lazy And Suffering From Major Writers Block.

I Think This Story Is Sh*t And If It Weren't For The Great Comments I Would Have Given Up On This Story(:

Once Again I Sincerely Apologize And I Hope I Haven't Lost Any Fans...):

Chapter 6:

( Fun Fact #5: It's Impossible To Sneeze, Fart, Cough, And Lick A Postage Stamp At The Same Time!

Ok That May Be Incorrect But... )

Louis' POV:

Over the past few weeks I've noticed some seriously strange behavior from the teachers.

They look at me funny whenever I walk in the teachers lounge, and start whispering whenever I say hi to a few of the students when I pass them.

The students aren't being normal either. Whenever I ask one of them to stay after class so we can talk about their grades, their friends wink and mouth obvious 'Good Lucks'

Like what the hell have I done to deserve being the new gossip topic of the week?

I decide to ignore it and proceed with the classes but as the days pass it seems the looks and the whispers are getting worse and worse because now some of the parents are complaining that I need to stop being so flirty with the students and shit like that.

Sometimes I just want to strangle those parents and tell them I NEVER want to touch their slut of a daughter, or their four-eyed freak of a son, but I know I'd be fired on the spot.

So instead, as soon as the last bell rings, I bolt for the main entrance and to my car to wait for Harry.

We had made a routine of waiting for each other and just talking until the majority of students left then we'd both go our separate ways and later end up knocking on the others door for a movie night or just some late night banter.

Moments later I saw Harry walking out the doors but as soon as he saw me, his face darted in a different direction and he briskly walked to his car, not even turning to say goodbye.

He started his engine quickly and pulled out at the speed of light, driving away recklessly as I tried to walk towards him.

Was he mad at me?

Did he hear one of those rumors about me and think I was a serial killer or something?

What the f*ck have I done?!

I decided to go home instead of standing in the parking lot and stare after the back of Harry's car, speeding down the road.

'I Don't Want To Start Another Rumour.' I joked to myself as I started my engine and backed up out of my previous parking space.

~

I made it back to my flat after a few hours of running errands, picking up some groceries, and contemplating how to confront Harry for his unusual behavior.

I got to my flat and brought in the bags before going back out and knocking on Harry's door.

He didn't answer, and after a few minutes I gave up and assumed he was at one of his friends houses or a party of some sort.

I'd just have to wait until he got home to talk to him.

...

The hours passed and I had practically fallen asleep on my couch when I heard the familiar jingle of keys and humming from outside of the door.

I got up and cracked my door to see a worn out looking Harry on the other side, fumbling with his keys.

Now I was positive he had gone to a party because of his presumably alcohol induced red eyes, puffy face, and his unnaturally fumbly fingers.

I stepped out with a chuckle and decided I'd first help him into his flat before I started interrogating him.

"Need Help Haz?" I joked as I grabbed the keys from his fingers and slid them into the lock. I opened the door and let Harry in before setting his keys on the table near the entrance and closing the door behind me.

I followed him through the living room as he clumsily made his way to the bedroom.

I sat down at the edge of his bed as he laid flat on his stomach.

"Okay Harry I Think We Need To Talk." I started, trying to sound serious as I stared at the dazed boy.

"Mmhh" Was the only response I got from him though, so I took it as a 'Go Ahead' to keep talking.

"Um, We'll About Earlier... When You Left The School, I Was Just Wondering Why You Didn't Stop To Chat Or Notice Me At All For That Matter."

He was silent for a few moments and I feared he had fallen asleep, but he slowly sat up, looking down at his lap.

"Rumours...

Bout You...

And A Student."

"Wait. WHAT!" I nearly screamed at him, shooting up from the bed.

"There Are These Rumours," Harry said, stopping mid sentence to take a glance at my gobsmaked face before retreating it back to look at his lap, " About You Being In A Relationship With One Of Your Students"

Holy shit this is not happening.

This is not f*cking happening.

I am NOT Getting Fired because of some stupid rumor.

"I Only Avoided You Because I Didn't Want To Draw Any Attention To Us Or Strew Up Another Rumor." Harry said quietly and I almost didn't catch it in my fit of hysterics.

Okay Hold Up.

It's one thing to say Im hooking up with one of my students, but to say Im hooking up with Harry, that's a whole new story.

"Wait, Do They Think That Me And You...

Are In A Relationship?" I asked, now completely and utterly confused.

"Well We Are Always Hanging Out Outside Of School, We're Neighbors, And We Are Constantly Talking Throughout The School Day So...." Harry said sarcastically, and I was about ready to slap his smart and drunk ass.

This is no laughing matter!

"They Think...

Me And You....

Holy F*cking Shit!

F*ck.

F*ck.

F*ck!"

Harry then started laughing and I stopped swearing and soon became angry at Harry and his fit of giggles.

I was on the verge of snapping and just slapping him silly when suddenly he stopped laughing and looked at me.

Then before I could even comprehend the situation, Harry was on too of me, as I lay flat on his bed.

"Harry Get Off Rig-"

I couldn't even finish, as my lips were then sealed by a warmth and hands pressed on either side of my face.

He Was Kissing Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY SO THAT'S ALL FOR NOW I PROMISE NO MORE LATE UPDATES AND I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME OVERCOME MY MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK WITH COMMENTS, PLOTS, AND ANY OTHER DEVILISH SCHEMES YOU HAVE(;

Oh And Don't Worry I Didn't Forget About The Comment On Larry Smut(;