Love Is Strange. Larry Stylinson

"Do You Need Help?" Harry questioned, watching the back of an unfamiliar head scurry down the hallway of Remington University.

"Sorry I'm Just Looking For The Auditorium" Louis says, not bothering to look at the boy eying him curiously.

"Oh Well I Was About To Skip, But I Guess I Could Show You There Before I Leave. I'm Harry By The Way," Harry says, looking the guy over.

"Oh Thanks I Real-- Wait What? You Were Gonna Skip?"

"Yeah? What? No One Skipped At Your Old School?" Harry asked chuckling lightly as he turns around leading the way to the auditorium.

"Well I Would Imagine Skipping Classes Doesn't Help Your Grades Any."Louis says following him reluctantly." Not That They Seem To Great From My Perspective In The First Place," he adds snickering as he comes to a stop behind Harry.

"Ouch, Im Offended." Harry says laughing as he makes exaggerated hand gestures. " Okay Well Here We Are. Oh Yeah And I Heard The New Teachers Hot So You Might Wanna Fix Your Shirt." Harry says pointing out the slight slant of the shirt on Louis' body. "And I Don't Think I Caught Your Name."

"Um, Thanks." Louis chuckles fixing his shirt. " And My Name Is Louis. Actually I Am Th--" Louis starts only to be interrupted by Mr. Yeltsin.

"Oh There You Are Mr. Tomlinson" Mr. Yeltsin sighs putting a hand over his sweaty forehead.

"Sorry, For My Tardiness. I Admit I Got A Little Lost And I Probably Would Still Be, If It Wasn't For This Boy," he waves to Harry who try's desperately to hide himself behind the door.

"Oh, We'll Hello Mr. Styles," Mr. Yeltsin says in his monotone-like voice.

" H-Hi There Principle Yelts," Harry responds, failing miserably at his attempts to try and sound nonchalant.

" I See You've Already Met Your New Theatrics Teacher." Mr. Yeltsin says.

"Teacher? Bu-Bu--" Harry stares at Louis in total disbelief.

" Yep That's Me," Louis says, suppressing his laugh as he stares at a gawking Harry.

"Why Were You Out Of Class In The First Place Mr. Stlyes?" The principle questions Harry.

Snapping back up from his moment of stupidity, staring at Louis, Harry is at a loss for words. "Um. Um-"

"He Was Helping Me," Louis pipes in, " I Was In The Hallway And He Walked Over And He Offered Me Some Help." He smiles halfheartedly at the principle, his lie blatant, but obviously unnoticed by the principle.

" Is This True Harry?" Mr. Yeltsin questions, looking at a dazed Harry.

" Um, Yeah. He Looked Pretty Lost." Harry says shooting Louis a grateful smile.

"Well, You Might Want To Get To Your Class Mr. Tomlinson. And Harry."

"Yeah," they said in unison before walking into class.

"Okay Everyone My Name Is Mr. Tomlinson And I Am Your New Drama Teacher For This Year," Louis greets the class with a warm smile.

"Oh Boy." Harry says under his breath before taking a seat.