Chp 2: That's Entertainment (Part 2)

A sinner has fallen into Hell and has been transformed into a demon. He falls face-first onto the road and is surprised to see that he is still 'alive'.

"Aaaaah!" Screamed the Four-armed demon as he lands, "Ugh. Huh?" The demon checks himself, "I'm alive! I'm alive-" He then gets run over by a taxi driven by Travis which Angel Dust walks out of. Travis snickers.

"Heh. Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!" Travis thanks Angel Dust.

Angel Dust pushes his hand through his hair. "Yeah, yeah, listen." He fixes his hair more. "Keep this discreet, you hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offerin' my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab" Angel Dust tells Travis as he makes a gesture with his fingers and snaps his fingers at him, smiling. "Ya got it?"

"Pfft! Whatever you say, slut! Muhehehehehehe!" Travis exclaims.

Angel Dust pretends to be offended. "Ouch! Ooh!" He turns back to face him. "Such an insult! Let me know when you've come up with something creative to call me" Angel Dust says as he looms over Travis and points at him with all his index fingers and speaks once more, "you sack of poorly packaged horse shit! Tell the missus I said 'hi'" Angel Dust than kisses Travis. "Shnuckums!"

Travis defeatedly mutters a, "Pack a - puh.."

As Travis angrily drives off, Angel Dust looks behind him to see a vending machine for his namesake drugs. He goes for the 'angel dust' and just as he gets a hold of it, a random demon runs by and steals his drugs.

"Yoink!" Cried out the Feathered demon.

Angel Dust annoyed shouts, "Hey!"

"Up yours, drag show!" Feathered Demon shouts back as a boulder proceeds to fall out of the sky, crushing the feathered demon alongside Angel's drugs. Angel Dust gasps.

"Oh, my GOD!" Angel Dust screams out dramatically as he leans in to pick up what's left of his pack of drugs with a devastated look on his face. "MY DRUGS!" He clenches the cloth angrily and looks up and curses a, "Damn it!"

A war ship can be seen passing by, destroying its surroundings.