Chp 12: Overture (Part 3)

Cut back to the Hazbin Hotel, where the workers and residents are summoned by Vaggie to discuss their poorly misleading commercial.

Angel Dust is constantly looking at Husk with seductive gaze while Husk is glaring daggers at him. Vaggie's legs come into the room before switching back to in person.

"Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera." Vaggie turns to Alastor. "Alastor?"

Alastor snaps his fingers to conjure up a camera for Vaggie; however, the camera is a folding-type old photography camera from the 1930s with no recording films at that time. Vaggie is unamused.

"A video camera?" Vaggie asks.

"Hmmm." Despite his extreme distaste for modern technology, Alastor adheres to Vaggie's request and snaps his fingers again, conjuring up a video camera that's poorly used with pieces of tape stuck together.

While Alastor did that, he looked over at Fern with a glint of interest. He starts to realize he is making imaginative scenarios with her and him in it. Some that are funny, some that are cute, and some that are more...intimate. He quickly gets interrupted though by Vaggie.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Vaggie states confidently.

It switches into the point of view of the video camera recording the bar scene, with Husk behind the counter reading a script in his claws and Angel Dust sitting on a bar stool. The camera whirrs as it brings the two into focus.

"And... Action!" Vaggie says.

Husk carefully reads the lines on his script, bringing the script closer to read.

"'Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help you with anything?'" Husk asks.

"'I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place....on the path to redemption!'" Angel Dust states.

Husk groans with displeasure and read the script again.

"'Well, you come-" Before Husk could finish, Angel Dust intervenes.

Angel Dust moaning says, "'Oh, yes!'"

Husk bored mutters, "..'to the right place.'"

Vaggie has had it, and stops recording.

"Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have the script in front of your face?" Vaggie states to the two.

Husk angrily yells, "I ain't no actor! I can't memorize this shit!"

"Well, we could improv this shit, baby cakes." Angel Dust says as he gets closer to Husk's face, "Rrawwr." Angel Dust purrs seductively.

Husk gets irritated by Angel Dust and shoves him off the counter painfully hard.

"Whoops." Husk grabs a bottle and drinks it.

Fern offscreen sighs out in worry with a little, "Oh Dear.." out of her mouth.

Vaggie offscreen as well says, "Husk, come on."