Chp 4: That's Entertainment (Part 4)

The logo for 666 News is shown on a black background, which is followed by the day's newscast.

"Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy." Katie Killjoy introduces herself.

"And I'm Tom Trench! Chaos out at Pentagram City today as a turf war is raging on the west side!" Tom Trench states.

An image of Sir Pentious trying to be hip, followed by a drawing of Cherri flipping the bird is shown.

"Between notable kingpin, Sir Pentious, and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse, Cherri Bomb!" Tom Trench states once more.

"That's right, Tom! After the recent Extermination, many areas are now up for grabs! Demons all over Hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!" Katie Killjoy exclaims.

A live clip of Cherri and Sir Pentious's clash is shown.

"Those two seem to be really going at it. huh?" Tom Trench says.

"Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail" Katie Killjoy than fishes out a tooth and a nail respectively from her mug of coffee. "for that hot spot!" She proceeds to swallow said tooth and nail.

Tom Trench looking over at the live broadcast focusing on Cherri says, "And I'd sure like to nail her hot spot!" He wiggles eyebrows at that with a, "Hoohoo!"

"Haha, you are a limp-dick jackass, Tom! Or should I say -" Katie Killjoy than pours scalding hot coffee onto his crotch. "no dick?"

Tom Trench curls over in pain from the sudden contact of hot coffee on his crotch. "Ugh...not again!"

The screen shows a picture of Charlie as Tom can still be heard whimpering in pain in the background.

"Coming up next, we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of Hell's own head honcho who's here to discuss her brand new passion project! All that and more, after the break!" Katie Killjoy states as she crushes her mug in her hand and turns to Trench who's still in pain. "Suck it up, you little bi-!"

The news cast cuts off and goes on a commercial break.