Chp 5: That's Entertainment (Part 5)

It pans out from a nearby screen, focusing on Charlie and her girlfriend as she fixes Charlie's bow.

Vaggie exhales and says, "Okay! You remember what to say?"

Charlie inhales and says, "Yes! Let's do this!"

Vaggie in a serious tone states, "Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you."

"Come on, Vaggie!" Charlie tells Vaggie as she bends backward. "I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know." Charlie grabs and throws a doughnut away. "make things sound more exciting!"
She than Gasps, "Hooo! What if I si-"

Vaggie cutting Charlie off and asks, "-Sing a song about it?"

"You knew I was gonna say that!" Charlie exclaims as she boops Vaggie on the nose.

"Because I know you" Vaggie exclaims as Vaggie fixes her bow again. "But, please don't sing!" Vaggie tells her as she shakes Charlie. "This is serious!"

"Well, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!" Charlie states as Charlie stands on the table where Razzle and Dazzle are happily munching on doughnuts, watching her.

"But, life isn't a musical, hon." Vaggie exclaims as she places hands on hips.

"Fine. But, I have these other ideas of what to say!" Charlie starts bouncing a bit as she shows Vaggie a piece of paper. "The highlighted bits are the best part!" Charlie says.

"Uh, it's all highlighted." Vaggie  squints as she than asks, "Is this a drawing...?"

"Yes! That's the happy ending, see?!" Charlie says as she begins to fantasize. "Everyone smiling and happy in Heaven!"

Vaggie pinches the bridge of her nose. "I don't think it's that simple. Just please follow the talking points we went over. And" she grabs Charlie to face her. "do not sing!"

"Okay, filline." Charlie says in a faux British accent, "I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills!" She salutes Vaggie as she walks over to Katie Killjoy.

Charlie nervously says, "Hili! I'm Charlie." She tries to go for a handshake.

"Katie Killjoy." Katie Killjoy says as she blows out the smoke of her cigarette. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie." She throws away her cigarette. "And you can put that away." She gestures to Charlie's hand. "I don't touch the gays. I have standards!"

"Yeah? How's uh... how's that working out for ya?" Charlie asks as she turns to look at the, 'Hell's #1 News' neon sign behind her.

"Look, my time is money. So, I'll keep this short." Katie Killjoy proceeds to poke Charlie's chest and nose. "You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment."

A billboard of Jeffrey's cannibalism cooking show titled 'It's Dahm Good!' can be seen in the background.

"You might be some royal big shot" Katie Killjoy fluffs her hair, "but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon." She does air quotes with her fingers, "'princess' wants to advertise."

Tom can be seen shaking his head in disapproval as Katie boasts about her wealth and influence to Charlie.

"But, I-" Charlie tries saying but Katie Killjoy cuts off.

Katie Killjoy continues to poke her chest. "So, don't get cute with me, honey, or I will fucking bury you!"

"And we're live!" A News Staff states.