Chp 17: Overture (Part 8)

Charlie sadly returns to the hotel. Vaggie runs to her and hugs her.

"Charlie! How did it go, did they listen?" Vaggie asks her.

"Oh, they sure did... hear it. But, um-"

"Oh, come here! We have something exciting to show you." Vaggie tells Charlie.

Vaggie leads Charlie to the group.

"Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air." Vaggie says to Charlie.

"I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha!" Alastor jokingly says.

"Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?" Charlie asks.

"Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself." Angel Dust tells Charlie.

Charlie beaming and tearing up, "That's. that's amazing."

"Sshh, it's starting." Angel Dust states.

Vaggie On TV says, "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel"

TV cuts to a breaking news report.

Vaggie, Charlie and Angel get annoyed and angrily complain. Niffty claps and giggles. Fern looks at the tv with a confused look.

"Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, Tom?" Katie Killjoy says.

"No, what does that mean, Katie?" Tom Trench asks her.

"It means we're all royally fucked!" Katie Killjoy states with eye twitches.

Screaming can be heard from Sinners as the time on the Clock Tower reduces to 176 davs until the next Extermination.

"Wait, what? Why?!"