Chp 7: That's Entertainment (Part 7)

The royal family limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel.

Charlie can be seen hugging her knees and looking out the window when her jacket is ruined after Katie Killjoy attacked her, while Vaggie sits next to her, glaring furiously at Angel Dust.

Charlie sighs as Vaggie's eye twitches at Angel Dust, who can be seen amusing himself by playing with the car window roller repeatedly.

Vaggie scrunches up her face.

Angel Dust taking notice asks, "...What?"

"'What?' 'WHAT?!' What were you DOING?!" Vaggie screeches out as she rips off bits of her hair.

Angel Dust sighs and states, "I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a'redeeming quality'?" He than does air quotes. "Helping friends with stuff?" He questions ad he rolls his eyes.

"Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!" Vaggie yells out.

"Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah!" Angel Dust says as he cackles. He than inhales, "It wasn't that bad, anyway. I got someone to be interested in the hotel...I think" Angel Dust informs Vaggie as she gets taken aback by it, including Charlie.

"Who?" Vaggie asks. To which she gets a 'No clue' gesture from Angel Dust.

Angel Dust than proceeds to play with the button of the car window roller with Vaggie signing in frustration.

Vaggie than throws an unfolded pocket knife at the window roller, still mad at Angel Dust incident.

"Aw, come on! I had to!" Angel Dust says as he brushes his back hair. "My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona!" He than suggestively pushes up chest floof.

"Your credibility? What about thehotel's?!" Vaggie asks as she gestures at a defeated Charlie. "Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!" She than combusts.

Angel Dust scoffs and says, "No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad!"

It pans to Charlie, "And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms...or legs... Oh! With progeria!" Angel Dust states as it focuses back on him. "Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it!" He than starts looking around the limousine and asked,"This thing have any liquor?"

"Can you please just try to take this seriously?!" Vaggie says to Angel Dust in frustration.

Angel Dust flicks off a dust bunny and says, "Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby!" He snaps his finger at her while smiling.

"Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?!" Vaggie asks him.

Angel Dust groans and replies, "Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!"

Vaggie returns to sit next to Charlie as she crosses her arms. "I'm gonna kill 'im."

"Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double dead? Hah, and where exactly do I go? To Double Hell? Hahahahaha! Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch - get used to it." Angel Dust states as he folds his arms confidently.

Vaggie angrily, as she grits her teeth says, "iCon una mierda, malparido hijo de-!" Which means, 'For fuck's sake, you bastard son of-!'

"Listen, who cares if some jack-offs got hurt? Most of 'em are ugly freaks. Look around!" Angel Dust says as he looks out the limousine window, smirking. "You got a bunch a fuckin' Harlequin babies down here!" He than starts laughing once more.

"You're one to talk." Vaggie says as she smiles smugly.

"Hey!" Angel Dust motions to his body. "This body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me," He pushes up chest fluff and takes out a letter. "and I've got the creepy fan letters to prove it!"

Angel Dust takes letter from in between his chest floof and reveals it to Vaggie that features a small picture of a dirty naked old man, who ironically has a, 'No Angel Dust' tattoo, smothering his mouth on an Angel Dust body pillow and a message at the bottom saying, 'Show me your feet!!' -Bryrin, #1 Fan/Critic.

"Grrr..." Vaggie grumbles out.

"That was really uncool, y'know, Angel." Charlie states outloud.

"'Uncool'?! After that train-wreck, there is no way anyone is gonna wanna stay at the hotel!" Vaggie announces as she looks toward Angel Dust. "All thanks to" She points at him. "you and your selfish bullshit!"

"Does that mean I don't have a free room anymore?" Angel Dust questions.

Vaggie motions a, 'What do you think?' motion to Angel Dust.

Angel Dust snaps his finger and says, "Ah...well, shucks."

"Hey, come on." Charlie mutters out as she takes off her ruined jacket. "We don't know if things are over yet! Try to relax, Vaggie." She puts a hand on Vaggie's left shoulder. "-it'll be okay!" Charlie reassures Vaggie.

Vaggie looks over at Charlie and smiles at her softly.