Chp 3: That's Entertainment (Part 3)

It zooms in on the war ship, revealing Sir Pentious and the Egg Boiz inside.

Sir Pentious operatesthe controls to his ship while manically laughs,"Ahahahahahahahahahahah! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial take over! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched!"

Sir Pentious than proceeds to push two levers as his hood flares open. "No other demon can compare to the likesss of I!"

"Gee! That was pretty swell, boss!" Egg Boi #23 states.

"Yeah!" Egg Boi #666 says in agreement with Egg Boi #23.

"You really showed them what for! I liked when you" Other Egg Boi than demonstrates with his hand to mimic the actions of a shooting ray gun. "shot them with your ray gun!" He than gets slapped away by Sir Pentious.

"I wish he'd shoot me with his ray gun!" Egg Boi #23 exclaims as the other Egg Boi pats him.

Sir Pentious hood flares open as he states, "At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of The Pentagram by day's end!" Sir Pentious pushes a few buttons. "And nothing," He pulls levers towards him. "not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from" Sir Pentious than
squeezes an Egg Boi with his tail. "my constrictive grasp!"

An Egg Boi suddenly pops on screen and pops open a bottle of whiskey onto Sir Pent's face. Sir Pent proceeds to swat said Egg Boi aside before throwing the squeezed Egg Boi aside as well.

"Oh, boy!" Random Egg Boi exclaims.

"Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Sir Pen-" Sir Pentious is interrupted by a scream coming from offscreen.

Sir Pent and two Egg Boiz become surprised.

"EDGELORD!" Cherri Bomb screams out.

Sir Pentious offended says, "Pardon?!"He looks around angrily and eyes the two Egg Boiz behind him. "Who said that?! What did you just say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?!" Sir Pentious hisses. "Speak up!" He demands.

The Two Egg Boiz petrifed stutters out, "That wasn't us, Mr. Bossman."

A small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Sir Pent's ship. It then lands right between Sir Pent and the two Egg Boiz.

The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind.

Sir Pentious coughs and hacks.

As the smoke clears up, the owner of the scream is revealed to be Cherri Bomb as she prepares another bomb in hand.

"You lookin' for a fight, old man?!" Cherri Bomb asks as she begins to juggle around her cherry bomb. "Why don't you get that tinker toy bullshit off my turf before I" She proceeds to throw and catch the bomb. "smash it?!"

A large pipe falls on top of an already dead Egg Boi, crushing him as Sir Pent and Cherri momentarily look at the carnage.

Cherri Bomb grins sadistically and says, "More!"

"Oh!" Sir Pentious hood flares open. "You wanna go, missy?! Well, I'm happy to oblige! Ahahaha!"

Sir Pentious is then backed up by his henchmen of Egg Boiz.

Unbeknownst to any of them, there was a woman nearby, taking cover with glowing yellow eyes watching the two.