Jealous(Eclipse) FEM🍋 SMUT

This one is requested by thatlocalrainbow

(set me free please)🧸

(I feel like Gojo trapped in the cube while everyone is waiting for me to come back)
———————————————————/————————-

It had been a few months since you and eclipse started dating. The two of you were doing quite well in both your work life and your personal lives. Eclipse was tall, handsome and had a crazy good voice. Not to mention his four arms and his 1800's speech.

The way he spoke was a little funny at times but honestly his manners were part of what you found so attractive. Though sometimes you wished he would be just a bit less polite. There were times you would daydream about him absolutely devouring you.

At first you would just push away the thought but overtime you would entertain it letting it play out. Of course you were too shy to actually tell him what you'd like to do. Recently you started getting so invested in your daydreams that Eclipse started to notice.

"Starlight where might your thoughts be" he asked gently leaning down to you

"N-no where particular..." you exclaimed startled by his sudden appearance in front of you

"Well it would be rude to pry into a lady's thoughts so I'll leave it be" he replied calmly his accent hanging on his every word

'Sometimes I wish he'd be a bit more...pushy' you thought your mind wandering again

The image of him looming over you your arms held above your head by one of his hands. The way his hands swirled over the buds on your chest sending shock waves through you. The way he chuckled as you squirmed under him completely at his mercy.

"Oh sunshine, you're wandering again" Eclipse smiled his face inches from yours

You fell backwards startled falling away from him, he looked down at you cocking an eyebrow. You knew it was suspicious for you to back away from him. He dropped to his knees in front of you looking down at you as he reached for your hands helping you up.

"Are you alright love?" He asked not questioning why you fell

"I-I'm alright" you replied still nervous from the daydream you just had

"Do you have a fever dear, your face is so red?" He asked putting a hand to your forehead

"N-no I'm alright" you replied looking away your face burning

"Alright then!, I'm gonna clean up if you wanna close out at the desk" he smiled walking over to the tables

You sighed making your way over to the desk and plopping down in your chair. You quickly closed out for the day and decided you would read a bit of your book while eclipse finished cleaning. You pulled your book out from a drawer and opened the pages there your bookmark separated them.

You started reading and the moment you read the first line you realized what kind of chapter it was. You closed the book for a second and looked up seeing eclipse wiping down one of the windows. You decided you could get through this chapter before he was done and opened the book back up.

'He pushed me down leaving me exposed below him his hands pushing my thighs apart. His lips trailed up my thighs and to my lower stomach. I flinched as he bit and sucked all along my lower half and up to my chest. His lips found his way to mine his tongue licking my lips before slipping between them.

"Such a good girl" he said his hand trailing down to my entrance

"W-wait" I breathed as he slipped two fingers in