chapter 11

Aftermath

After that month things were returning back to normal. Ru had finally come home and Chou had been so happy. At first he was confused to see his leg was gone. But within minutes he was helping Itachi take care of him. Feeding him by hand due to the cone, even standing next to Itachi to train him. Thankfully it was the summer so he had no school.

The fur on the stump was back so it looked a lot better and when Kiba came to take the stitches out he was pleased with the progress. He still gave them pain medicine encase Ru felt it later on but seeing how well he was doing he didn't think he needed them. Even the dogs made good Uchihas.

"Mommy! Ru ate my cookie!" Chou whined and Naruto poked his head out from the laundry room to see Ru looking innocent sitting there and Chou pouting. He raised an eyebrow and Ru whined laying the ground going belly up. Yeah, he ate the cookie. "Ru, go to time out." Naruto ordered the dog who whined again but he went off to a big enough cage and Naruto went and closed it. Itachi had decided to give them time out cages when they did bad things.

At first Ru couldn't balance to well on his leg due to muscle. So Itachi bought a treadmill to have him run/jog for thirty minutes and then cool down at least three times a day for the month. He didn't want Ru at a disadvantage because of his missing leg.

He still trained them the same though a few times Ru would be slower than his brothers and even if he looked defeated he kept pushing through. Itachi was proud of the litter he picked. Where as no one wanted them, he took them in and now they were part of the family.

"Daddy is going to be home soon Chou. Chou! Did you let Ru have another cookie?" "But...mommy...he was limping." Naruto found this response to adorable and just sighed. "Sweetie we talked about this. He has to limp like that now. He doesn't have his other leg remember? So his walk is different." He remembered the first time Chou asked. Itachi didn't know how to respond so Naruto was left to tell him. Chou had cried saying it wasn't fair Ru had to be different.

Snowball and Sasu were confused too. They didn't know if they could play with Ru for the first few days but after his stitches were gone Ru was back to normal and all them were rough housing in the backyard.

"Let him out then. It's raining so today is their lazy day." "So Ru doesn't have to run today?" "Not today. Just don't give him any more cookies." He pinched Chou's nose playfully.

Chou giggled before letting Ru out and chasing after him. The other two dogs chasing Chou.

Letting them play he went back to doing laundry before he felt a familiar pair of arms around him. " 'Tachi, I didn't hear you come in." Naruto leaned into his touch looking up. "I'm a ninja. It's my duty to be silent." Naruto rolled his eyes. "You're not that silent when I'm sucking you're-" It was muffled by Itachi's lips before he could finish that sentence. Soon that kiss became more when Itachi lifted Naruto onto the dryer and the blonde's legs wrapped around his waist. Naruto shuddered feeling Itachi's excitement.

When they had finally slept together, Naruto swore he was seeing stars. Itachi was good at all things, but he was amazing in bed. He was a god. In which Itachi took pride in that. "Sora or me?" He had asked during their wonderful activity and it took all but a scream for Naruto to answer him. It was hard damnit to talk while you're boyfriend-ex husband was fucking you senseless.

"Chou isn't napping 'Tachi...can't do this right now...god..." Naruto gave a small moan when Itachi began to grind against him and nipped his neck a few times. "Are you going to deny me Naruto?" His voice was husky against his neck and it sent shivers down his spine. " 'Tachi..." He bit his lip trying not to be loud. "Stop deflowering mommy!" Came a yell and Itachi grunted in displeasure. "One time your father speaks and that's what our son chooses to take after." Damn. Itachi was so close to having sex right there. Even Naruto knew it.

"Chou, go wash up so we can eat." Naruto's voice trembled ever so slightly as he tried to calm down. Chou pouted and before he left he yelled again. "You can only deflower mommy if you are married!" Which Minato also taught him. Both parents froze and glanced at each other. Chou took his leave satisfied with that.

"...did he just?" Naruto questioned a confused look on his face.

"Yes he did. So...what do you say?" Itachi moved away from the warmth of his boyfriend. He wasn't really planning on proposing this soon. Six months back into their relationship. And definitely at the say so of a five year old who was turning 6 in two months. "Itachi..." Naruto used his full name now biting his lip nervously. "I know I don't have a ring, I wasn't even planning on this...but Naruto, can you take me back as you're husband?" Itachi watched his blonde's face. He could see Naruto was conflicted. "Can...can I think about this 'Tachi? I love you I really do. We live together, but I-" Itachi shook his head. "It's okay. I understand. I will give you all the time you need." Naruto watched him leave and rubbed his head as he got off the dryer.

That night dinner was a little awkward. Even the dogs left the room sensing how odd the couple were being not even Ru wanted to be apart of that.

When everyone was settled into bed Naruto laid their unsure what do. He was a cuddler...and he didn't know if Itachi was okay with that. But after strong arms came around him and pulled him to a rather nice chest Naruto relaxed. " 'Tachi?" "Hm?" "I...do. I do want to take you back and be married again..." "Naruto you don't have-" "No just listen 'Tachi. With everything that has happened, Sakura, being shot and nearly dying, then the man and Ru...you where there. You didn't have to be, you didn't have to be there for me or Chou but you wanted to be. You moved in because you wanted too. You are a good father to Chou and he loves you. You make us a family. I don't want to be in another situation that could take you away from me. I can't live with that. I want you to be in our lives permanently. You know my deal from before. It still stands." Itachi was a grinning fool. He knew the deal would stand. But for Naruto to take him back it made him the happiest man alive.

Well aside from being a father.

" 'Tachi? did you fall asleep?" He questioned and Itachi could feel the irritation coming off of Naruto. A deep chuckle escaped and Naruto relaxed. "I heard you. Thank you, Naruto. You've made me the happiest man alive. For the second time." Well technically three times. But he wasn't there for the birth of Chou. That would have counted.

"Are we going to have big wedding?" Naruto asked flipping over to face his lover. "We did acquire more friends and animals...it seems fitting. Sora can come too." Itachi only smirked and Naruto rolled his eyes. "Really? Rubbing it in his face that he can never sleep with me again?" There was a satisfied nod and Naruto only rolled his eyes again. "One time for him was a blessing. That was it. No one can sleep with you but me and vice versa." "Aren't you the jealous type." The blonde muttered as he snuggled closer.

"I'm not telling you're father. I just got use to not being tackled at sudden times." Itachi pipped up. Naruto snorted softly. "Don't be baby." After some more movements of getting comfy Naruto felt a familiar body part on his thigh. "'Tachi?" "Care to pick up where we left off?" Naruto grinned slowly before pulling the covers over them.

He knew the covers were going to spill off the bed. But it was always sexy to see a sweating Itachi.