Beginning Of 1985 summer.//one//

Summer was finally here, and Gwen, Mike, and the rest of the gang were enjoying one of their all-too-rare hangouts at the mall. As they hung out, laughed, and ate some delicious food, it was like all their problems were left outside. It was a blissful few hours, as they forgot all about the crazy events from the previous autumn and winter. For a moment, it felt like they were living in the good old days, before everything changed.The party runs into scoops ahoy. And Robin's at the front counter. "Dingus Your children are here" Robin said sarcastically,"Are you shitheads serious? This is the 3rd time this week" said "mommy" steve,"Steveeeeee Please" exclaimed gwen.

Gwens fit:

Steve led them through the back entrance, into the small, dimly lit movie theater

Steve led them through the back entrance, into the small, dimly lit movie theater. "Just keep quiet and don't get caught," he whispered, before shutting the door behind them. The kids laughed nervously, all aware that they were taking a big risk for a few hours of free movies. "If anybody hears about this..." Steve said, his voice trailing off as the kids cut him off. "I know, we're dead," they said in unison, all of them feeling the adrenaline pumping through their veins.

Gwen and the Rest of the party. Get in their seats. Mike sticks his hand into Gwen's bag and hands everybody. Their snacks."How the fuck did you fit all this in your bag?" mike whispers pulling maxes chips Out of Gwen's bag."Hush up, Wheeler. The movie starting" max Yelled in a whisper tone. Gwen laughed under her breath. But just as the movie is starting. The mall lights go out. slurs and Groans can be heard,"WHAT THE HELL" exclaimed Lucas,"GOTDAMIT TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE CAME early!" shouted mike"OH SO ITS MY FAULT!?",as the two We're arguing Gwen looks over at will who looks like his heart had sunk."Hey, you alright?" Gwen asked her, brother."I-I um" Will stuttered And right before he can finish. The lights turn back on.  screams of celebration could be heard across the mall. The movie starts again. but that was only the beginning.

☆☆☆☆