Uncle Keigo likes men!!

Y/n Pov

For the next week I have to stay in the classroom at breaks and lunches because I have to avoid crowds, but that also means leaving 5 minutes early from each lesson. I get to bring someone with me just incase something happens which is always someone from the Bakusquad or Shoto. But another downside is that I can't practice for the sports festival that is happening in two weeks, so I will only have one week of practice before I get thrown into the deep end basically. My dads and brother are really supportive at home aswell as in school because they help me with anything. I can go flying with Uncle Keigo but he has to carry me back down just incase I fall. 

"Y/n!! Your Uncle Keigos here to take you flying" My dad shouted through the house. I used my crutches and I just flew downstairs. "When are you getting your bandages off n/n?" My uncle asked me curiously. "Uhm, tommorow I think?" I said looking to my dads who both nodded. "So try walk without crutches?" My dad suggested. I agreed and put my crutches aside and walked, it didn't hurt that badly. "Yeah hardly hurts" I said happily. "Okay, so maybe try and land without assistance?" My uncle keigo suggested. "Okay, to the roof!" I said happily. We walked outside and my Uncle flew up just incase I did fall. I flew up higher and landed. "It didn't hurt at all!" I said proudly. "So no crutches and you can land? Proud of you girl! Pound it" My uncle said holding out his fist and I gave him a fistbump. 

We went our normal route, above the clouds, right to endeavors agency but only this time, Shoto was there. "Well well well, isn't this familiar?" I said looking over at Shoto who just smirked, he had finally told his dad about us and he approved because of my 'strong quirk'. Shoto was a bit mad about the fact that thats all he cared about but it means we don't have to date in secret. "Just a bit" Shoto said and gave me a quick peck. I heard my Uncles sounds of disgust. "Shut up just because you get no pussy" I said to my uncle. "Abuse, nothing but abuse". I only ever had this type of close relationship with my uncle because we were like 15 years apart. "You see, Hawks gets offended by a 15 year old girl, but still remains number 3?" Endeavor said to no one in particular. "You see, you will never surpass all might so you have kids to do it for you?" Hawks said back to him. "Shits about to go down~" I mumbled to Shoto. "yup" my boyfriend mumbled back. "Very well then, thank you for dropping these off hawks, I shall see you when you next drop by" Endeavor said and smiling? "Okay thats my cue, bye my love" I said giving him a quick kiss and falling backwards out the window. 

I flew upwards and my Uncle was close behind me. "You see, thats how you get killed" I said to my uncle who now flew beside me. "Yeah well, you get what you give" He said to me full of attitude. "Wow Uncle Keigo are you on your period? That attitude is giving absolute queen" I joked and he just pushed me. 

We flew and talked for a while before finally landing on the roof of our favourite chicken place. We flew down and walked in and went to the big screen thing to order the usual. Our order got called out and we collected it heading to the roof. "So you and Endeavors son huh?" My uncle teased nudging me. "Yep, going out for almost 3 weeks. Three weeks on Saturday actually." I said to him smiling. "I bet you're excited to get training again, we can train at mine if you want? Make up for the week you missed" My uncle suggested. "Oh yes, I love training with you, I can actually train with a bird whos as strong as me, the closest thing I have to a bird in my class is Tokoyami and he can't even fly" I complained to him. "Yeah i've seen him, I might take you and him on for interns" My uncle said. "I'd love that, but i'd have to get used to called you Hawks, which is super weird." I told him truthfully, "ew i'd have to call you Iris Angel" My uncle said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "I hate having codenamesss" I said dragging out the last syllable. 

We finished our chicken and started heading back to my house. "Hey Uncle Keigo look!" I said and I did a backflip through the air. "Watch this" my uncle replied and he did 3 flips and then started walking on air? "What the fuck this is so unfair, you're 15 years older" I complained. "I had wayyy more training then you did babybird" He chuckled putting his arm around me. "But now we flock together" He said kissing the side of my head. We finally got to my house and I landed on the floor. "Dads!! I'm home!" Silence. "Dads?" I shouted. "Hey n/n, your dads are out, your brother let us in" I looked at Mina, Jirou and Momo all sitting in my livingroom. "Shittt, hey guys" I said hugging them all. "Babybird you're out of chicken" My uncle shouted. "You just had chicken you greedy fuck!!" I shouted back at him.