Hero Gala shopping!

Shoto Pov

I was in the back with the two other boys here while y/n was in the front. I looked at her wings. Her amazing periwinkle wings. They were so gorgeous and when she sings they twitch a little. She was so perfect. Every little thing about her was so amazing. I needed her to be my wife one day. Suddenly y/n started speaking. "Baby look at this. I need one" She said urging her phone to the back. I took it and saw a small grey cat playing with its toy. I smiled at it. "Ill buy you one" I said to her and she turned around shocked. "Hah?!" She asked eyes wide. "I said I'll buy you one. Do you not want me to?" I said and her face softend. "I forget your dads crazy rich. Yes I want one but not right now" She muttered and I nodded. "Noted." I said nodding. 

We parked up in the carpark and Y/n got out and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and pulling me in. "Now guys, we have two choices, shopping then food, or food then shopping?" Ms.Midnight asked and y/n spoke up. "Well, I say shopping first because I tend to get bloated after fast food and stuff" She said lowly putting a hand on her stomach. Fuyumi told me that means shes feeling insecure. "Shopping first it is!" Ms Midnight said. "Y/n, darling. You're so perfect." I said kissing her forehead and then her lips. She had a slight blush dusted around her cheeks and I smiled before pulling her a long to Ms Midnight.

Y/n Pov

He kissed my forehead then my lips and pulled me along to my auntie who was looking around for stores. I looked around and saw a prom dress store which obviously had dresses in it. "Auntie Nemuri, we should go in there!" I said bouncing and she glanced over and nodded.

We walked into fancy dress galore. It had everything, long dresses, short dresses, poofy dresses, slim fitting dresses, slits, no slits. Anything you could possibly think of was there. My auntie Nemuri was talking to a worker there telling her we were going to a Hero gala and she nodded bringing us over to a corner with fancy dresses. "Perfect! Thank you" My auntie said putting her hands on my shoulders. "No problem, its an honour" The worker said bowing. She walked away and we started looking at dresses. I was thinking about going with green but there was no emerald colours. "Is there any dresscode?" I asked her and she looked over and she said. "Nope. But it will be fancy." she said picking up a Dark blueish dress with a V neck too low for my liking. I shook my head and she kept it for herself, of course she would. We kept going through dresses and we had almost given up hope. "I don't think we are finding anything in here, we should find something else" She said picking up a black dress with pants under it, a corset-like torso and flowy mesh arms. It looked really good. My eyes went wide and her mouth was agape "I love it! You'll look amazing in it wont she you guys" She said holding up the dress to the boys. I almost forgot they were here. Shotos eyes almost popped out of his skull, Hitoshi smiled and Denkis jaw dropped. "Well? Go try it on!" My auntie said shoving me into a changing room before following suit. 

I got into the dress and slid my hands down my sides

I got into the dress and slid my hands down my sides. I looked really good. "Oh my gosh y/n! This is the one, and I'll pay" My auntie said smiling and looking at me up and down. I smiled and turned around to look at her. "It's perfect" I said beaming and walking out to look at the boys. Shoto looked up at me and had to do a double take before blushing and smiling like an idiot. Hitoshi just smiled at me and Denki just started jumping and giggling. "Oh my gosh Y/n! You look so good"  Denki said hugging me. He let go and I saw Shoto standing his jaw hanging from his face. "You okay there Angel?" I asked him giggling and he picked his jaw up and shook his head. "Woa-Yeah I'm good" He said wide eyes. "This is the one!" I said turning around and my auntie nodded. "100% Agree" She said with a smile. I got changed into my normal clothes again and she went and bought it.