💫𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ: 𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒲ℴ𝓇𝓁𝒹 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 1💫

~Dylan's POV~

Dylan's thoughts: 'Huh? Where am I? Why can't I move?'

I look around only to see darkness, and when I tried to move I felt like I was in some sort of box... the last thing I remeber was sitting in my room at the orphanage with my younger twin brother Yuu and then everything went dark... Wait Yuu! Where is he? Is he alright!?

*Knocking around*

Dylan's thoughts: 'What's that noise?'

????: I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me

I start to freak out a bit as I saw that something was trying to lift the lid of whatever I was laying in, but it seemed whoever or whatever it is, was having troubles getting whatever I'm inside to open.

????: Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton..! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!

Dylan: Whaaa!

Soon the darkness in front of my eyes was engulefed in blue flames as the top of whatever I was inside of was blasted off its hinges, thankfully I wasn't harmed as I just layed there trying to calm down I looked to my left only to see what looked like a black cat with blue flames on its ears standing there smirking to itself while standing on its hind legs like it was a human being.

Black cat: Now to grab the goods...

I quickly sat up startling the cat like creature as I looked around only to an oddly decorated room with a small fountain that had a green-like licquid coming from it as a mirror floated above it. Another thing that caught my attention was that all around the room were floating sarcophagi, I looked down at what I am sitting in only to see that I was also inside a sarcophagus as well.

 Another thing that caught my attention was that all around the room were floating sarcophagi, I looked down at what I am sitting in only to see that I was also inside a sarcophagus as well

Black Cat: What?! You aren't supposed to be awake!

Dylan: A talking... Cat?!

Black Cat: How... How DARE YOU! I am no CAT! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch... Whatever. You... human! Just gimme you uniform, and be quick about it!